View Single Post
Old 05-29-2005, 07:12 PM

Distinctions
VOM Contributor 

Now it's gun control that's the boogy man? Who's pushing this crap, other than the ACLU, ultra-leftist, and limp-wristed weasels who can't/wont defend themselves?

In one of the few good pieces of legislation to come out of our Texas legislature is a new bill, about to be signed into law, that allows a person to carry a concealed pistol in their car, but not on their person. But next month, just to be legal, I'll complete the state requirements to carry a concealed weapon on my person and in my truck.

Now back to the alleged departee from America: if the message is fictional, which I strongly suggest that it is, why post such drivel? If the message has even a grain of substance, the alleged departee would probably go to Israel if he left Germany under such previously indicated conditions. I still stick to the original contention that this story was just another conspiratorial crackpot bent on trying to embarrass the Bush administration. If you're not part of the solution, you're still part of the problem.

"Political correctness is a doctrine, fostered by a delusional, illogical minority, and rabidly promoted by an unscrupulous mainstream media, which holds forth the proposition that it is entirely possible to pick up a turd by the clean end."
sendpm.gif Reply With Quote