View Single Post
Old 11-20-2009, 09:09 AM
Super Moderator

Distinctions
VOM Staff Contributor 

JR, I appreciate your point of view but today politics and military history go hand and hand. We sit back and see arguably, the most powerful man on earth, our president who has never served in the military, command that military in what to do and those of us that have been shot at, once upon a time, take objection to our presidents stand on two wars where the defenders of your and my freedoms against an enemy that has declared Jihad, a holy war against us that commands the victor of that war to take every possession of the defeated as their own.
We are represented by a majority political party that takes our countries G.D.P., "GROSS DOMESTIC PRODUCT" (meaning the value of everything on every cubic inch of this nation) and owe the value of 80% of that G.D.P. in debt in only 10 years. Who in the world are we going to owe 80% of America to and what are we going to give up when we can't pay that bill?
2nd BTW, the most potent drink I've had in 15 years was black, no cream, no sugar Folgers to quench my physical thirst and the Communion Wine that the good Pastor has given me on Sunday to wash me.
2nd BTW, once upon a time I was also known as Sp4 Little John, RA15-740-586, A.P.O San-Francisco 96238.
Welcome to the Patriotfiles.