View Single Post
Old 01-31-2011, 11:29 AM

Thumbs up Hi Margret

It's been awhile since I've seen one of your postings - I hope you are well and had a good holiday. Your insites are very helpful and have enlightened many of us. I have a grandson with Autism he's 7 and its been tough on the little guy. Schools are not geared up to help these little folks and they suffer from inappropriate guidance and care.

Wife is headed for spinal work - she may back out again - she's scared and I don't blame her. I've been sick - the wifes been sick - people at work been sick - this years been tough on colds and coughs. Yep I got flu shot made me feel sick too. Antibodies take a while to build up it seems.

You take care Margret and thanks for looking in on us as you often do. I salute you for your caring ways. God Bless you.

O Almighty Lord God, who neither slumberest nor sleepest; Protect and assist, we beseech thee, all those who at home or abroad, by land, by sea, or in the air, are serving this country, that they, being armed with thy defence, may be preserved evermore in all perils; and being filled with wisdom and girded with strength, may do their duty to thy honour and glory; through Jesus Christ our Lord. Amen.

"IN GOD WE TRUST"

Last edited by Boats; 01-31-2011 at 11:30 AM. Reason: spelling
sendpm.gif Reply With Quote