View Single Post
Old 03-27-2009, 09:01 AM

Question Do you know what kind of ships whit nuclear weapon's are these near in N.Marianas?

I lived almost 4 years in Northern Marianas islands and everyone did know there is these huge ships there whit tanks, and fighters & nuclear weapon's on board etc. I heard, that one time when after tropical storm there was no water & electricity on Saipan island then one ship was supplying entire island whit clean water from sea and electricity ( 60 000 people + apx. 40 000 Chinese garment workers ). I cant say how big they was in meters but usual ship looked like small bug compared to these.

So i was talking here whit my friends, and we started to thinking, what type of shipts are these? There was at least 4-5 of them i would say (not sore if they all are same). Only things i can find that would somehow compare would be these there: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/USA_Nav...arfare_vessels - can anyone confirm this? They do not look so powerful and also their home ports are in virgina, california, hawaii not in Northen Mariana Islands / CNMI or Saipan port.

These sips was also on alert everytime Korea was testing weabombs or threatened USA etc (like we did know that something big is going on if these ships was mooved).

if anyone have any idea what i am talking about and what kind of ship are these there? My friends from millitary was interested but i was unable to give them any intelligent answer about it unfortunatelly.

I should have one video also about 2 of them from far away, but not sore where this video is.