View Single Post
Old 03-14-2008, 11:04 AM

Distinctions
Contributor 
Default Colmurph,...

Murph,
You could have written your honest heading or title about 60-70 years ago (if not
longer ago), and it still would've been just as timely as is now.

Granted, way-back-when The Democrat and/or: "Carpetbagger" (re. Reconstruction Days)
Party Machine Run State of New Jersey wasn't near as greedy as are now.
But, so what? The Private Sector Middle Class gets largely screwed-over, kept down and
in their place or lordly dictated now, just as well as before (actually better).

Thus, and since ALREADY The Highest Taxed State in America without including many
additional new lordly rip-offs,...I would suggest your acting as your political lords & masters
usually do, before retiring out of state.

1. Never under any circumstance tell any officials (local & state) your true intent as
common to most politicians, or what actually intend doing and/or moving out of state.

2. Tell Officialdom here that after selling your house you will be moving in with relatives until
finding a suitable Retirement Village in South Jersey. HIRE relatives if necessary.

3. After some time has elapsed, the dust has settled and/or all transactions have been
completed,...go retire anywhere your heart desires or even Costa Rica if liked.

Whatever and knowing that not normal for Sergeants giving advice to Colonels, I believe
that steering you right and also wish that could join you in saying both: "Adios" and
"Screw You" to New Jersey. But, family, friends and cimcumstances make it impossible.
Sadly will just have to tough-out here in: "Still Colonial New Jersey", till the very end.

Neil

Last edited by reconeil; 03-14-2008 at 01:12 PM. Reason: correction
sendpm.gif Reply With Quote