View Single Post
Old 05-28-2003, 05:34 AM

Got antoher letter from Brad and he's in his 4th week of OCS and he's been assigned as an Engineering Officer and wants to know if anyone out here knows anything about this area?

If he was in the Navy I'd say he would be assigned to below deck duties working around the power plants or support equipment. I left his letter at home today I will try to bring it in tomorrow but he's looking for some Army type Engineer to contact him and let him know what he can expect.

He's got 10 more weeks here than 16 weeks of Engineering School. I'd say Brad is doing a rather good job so far. I bet you all he's not the same kid that went in months ago.

I will get you his address if you drop me an e-mail. Gotta run have a new job and I've got to stay on the straight and narrow during the next 6 months - if you now what I mean.

Stay healthy and Happy Birthday to all those I may have missed the last few months.

O Almighty Lord God, who neither slumberest nor sleepest; Protect and assist, we beseech thee, all those who at home or abroad, by land, by sea, or in the air, are serving this country, that they, being armed with thy defence, may be preserved evermore in all perils; and being filled with wisdom and girded with strength, may do their duty to thy honour and glory; through Jesus Christ our Lord. Amen.

"IN GOD WE TRUST"
sendpm.gif Reply With Quote