View Single Post
Old 08-17-2005, 03:28 AM

Distinctions
VOM Contributor 

Needed a good laugh this a.m before we go to the Vets. Thanks everyone....and Doc.....what a hoot.

Quick story. When I was a biker, Tubby and I were in a bar with a pool table and one we, as a club, frequented. Tubby drove a truck and also did collections for the local Mafia. His fists were as big as my head. He also dodged the draft....he says, but his number just never came up. Anyway some dude was shooting pool and telling everyone he was an Air Force Ranger in Vietnam. Tubby ended up playing with the the guy. While he and Tubby were playing, the dude kept up with this Air Force Ranger thing and 21 confirmed kills, blah, blah, blah. I finally asked him where he was in Vietnam. "All over", he says. I said, well you had to have a main base to work out of.....where in Vietnam was it. His answer, wait for it.....you'll love it....."TAIWAN" he says. I immediately called him a friggin' liar. Tubby, who wasn't real bright ask me why I was so upset. When I told him he began to break the cue stick over the dudes head and chased him from the bar saying "I was never there, but Goddammit you don't lie about a thing like that!" It was a fun evening.

See y'all in a few days.

Pack

"DISSENT IS PATRIOTIC!" (unknown people for the past 8 years, my turn now)
sendpm.gif Reply With Quote