Thread: Quick jab
View Single Post
Old 10-19-2009, 09:36 AM

Default david david

DAvid, I actually wonder if you are sitting at your computer laughing away. I can't beleive the answers you have sent along, and I would complain but jeez, you are an ADMINISTRATOR. i ASKED FOR HELP from a so called history website and I got what I call challenging, are you for real kind of results. This has actually hurt me rather then help. I simply wanted to find out how i earned this award(mcem). You missed the part where I said I have studied this medal for many many years. The nice stuff you cut and pasted I know by heart and have for years. I know the ops for this medal. I stated that I can't remember where I was and what I was doing during the years and ops that are listed for this medal. I am 100% service connected for many issues some of them being rage and temper and this reply is not in line with my therapy. I hope and wish there are others who might have legitimate avenues of who and where I can call to get info on these ops. Semper Fidelis, Matthew Knogge SGT. USMC 1980-1988
sendpm.gif Reply With Quote