View Single Post
Old 10-24-2009, 09:36 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by sfc_darrel View Post
So there is not only a big red button for fake special forces on this site.
This site is open, with a loose vetting process, so wannabees can get in as we was with Ronnabee. That will include Special Forces wannabees. Maybe I'm too sensitive but I have always felt that in Special Forces we have more than our share of wannabees claiming to be one of us. But I assure you there are a whole bunch of authentic SFers on this site, most of whom I know personally. If we find a phoney here, you will hear us scream louder than anyone at exposing them.

I am sure that it is only a matter of time before one shows up and you will see exactly what I mean. We will be just as "pleasant" towards any Special Forces wannabee as they were to Ronnabee on the Ranger site when he started to sling his BS over there. Hopefully we keep our language cleaner though.

If any of you want to check bona fides on any of the FNGs from Special Forces, I suggest you start with me. I can post my DD214 and DD215 if you want, but we all know those can be faked. I will cooperate 100% with anyone wanting to check me out through Mary Schantag and the POW Network.

But if anyone wants to check my bonafides quickly, without waiting for a response from a formal FOIA request, just shoot her an Email and ask her about Robert Pryor. She and I have worked together in the past exposing other wannabees. Well, she did all the work, I just gathered info and asked her to verify it.

If you don't want to deal with Mary, then contact Doug Sterner from the Home of Heroes web site. He and I know each other personally, and also have worked together on wannabee cases. If you don't want to do that, go to the Legion of Valor's web site, and use their search feature to check "Robert Pryor." If our nation's oldest veterans organization, yes it is older than the VFW, isn't good enough, go to the Military Times web site and click on the Hall of Valor data base and enter my name. The first person listed when you search "Robert Pryor" is me. Click on my name and it gives my DOB (01-31-49) and home town San Bernardino, CA. In the body it goes on to say that I was in Special Forces.

If you dont trust the publisher of Air Force Times, Army Times, Marine Corps Times, and Navy Times, get a copy of the book "Stolen Valor", turn to page 605, which is is appendix II, where you will find my name in the center column, close to the bottom.

I can't post URLs here, otherwise I would post a great many other links links for y'all to check. I am sure far more than you would care to read. Hell, I haven't even read them all myself.

Now if these things are not good enough for any of you, you will have to go forth with a FOIA request. Actually I would not be offended in any way if one of you, especially and administrator, would go ahead and do a FOIA request on me. Y'all need to learn how to do it any way, so you may as well practice with someone who's been encouraging you to do it when in doubt about anyone. Your first FIOA request will be a lot easier with a willing subject. That way when someone of questionable backgound comes along, you will already have experience with FOIA requests and you will know what they tell you.

By the way, Supercout is on page 600 of "Stolen Valor" also in Appendix II. Maybe a few others from this forum are in there too, but I don't know about that yet as I am a FNG here.

And there is one last thing to keep in mind. When I was doing the things mentioned in these data bases, and during my rescue, Mike Parks, farmboy to some of you, was on the radio. 'Nuff said about that!

Robert
sendpm.gif Reply With Quote