View Single Post
Old 06-29-2004, 01:43 PM

Distinctions
POM Contributor 

Since this report is orignially done in pdf file I ambringing it over to the site inRTFso that those of you that have not downloadedthe software Adobe reader which allows you to read pdf filesor don't know how to use it can easilyread the files.

I will put a link up to the original site when I'm finished posting as there are some graphs and foot notes that Ihad to redact for brevity.

I know this is a lot of material. It is notfor the casual reader but for those who have had their life changed forever. It is for families that have huge questions and no answers. This material may help you immensely in the fight you face. That is my hope. Information is power. I can't sit at the computer for long periods of time without paying for it physically. It takes a little time for me to reformat some of these files as I am working only with wordpad but I will get them to you as I am able.

Arrow>>>>>>>>>

Thomas Jefferson, Kentucky Resolutions of 1798: "In questions of power then, let no more be heard of confidence in man, but bind him down from mischief by the chains of the Constitution."
sendpm.gif Reply With Quote