View Single Post
Old 07-16-2017, 10:19 AM

Arrow 'American Sniper' Widow Praises Double Amputee Soldier

'American Sniper' Widow Praises Double Amputee Soldier
RE: http://insider.foxnews.com/2017/07/1...mputee-soldier

Taya Kyle, widow of "American Sniper" US Navy SEAL Chris Kyle praised Special Forces Soldier Sgt. Dana Bowman, the first double amputee to re-enlist in the U.S. Army.

Kyle saw Bowman at Sheridan, Wyoming rodeo this week, where he parachuted in with a huge American flag.

"I loved how all the patriots in Sheridan had their hats off honoring Sgt. Bowman and the flag as he dropped in!" Kyle posted on Instagram.

Kyle's husband was a veteran sniper who served four tours in Iraq before he was murdered on February 2, 2013 by a veteran with PTSD whom he was trying to help. The Clint Eastwood-directed movie "American Sniper" tells his story.

"It was extra special to be there with friends, my kids and my parents," Mrs. Kyle wrote of the rodeo.

O Almighty Lord God, who neither slumberest nor sleepest; Protect and assist, we beseech thee, all those who at home or abroad, by land, by sea, or in the air, are serving this country, that they, being armed with thy defence, may be preserved evermore in all perils; and being filled with wisdom and girded with strength, may do their duty to thy honour and glory; through Jesus Christ our Lord. Amen.

"IN GOD WE TRUST"
sendpm.gif Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links