View Single Post
Old 12-19-2009, 10:44 AM

Send a message via Yahoo to BLUEHAWK
Distinctions
Contributor 

Quote:
Originally Posted by reconeil View Post
Sure hope you're right about: "The Left is gonna eat Mr. Obama for hors d'oeuvres"?

Still, and what troubles me,...is will that quite warranted snack help We Americans ALSO?

Have too-damn-many Lordly Dictatorial Damages been done already?

Can Old Soviet style policies made Laws of The Land,...ever be reversed?

Will The American Citizenry ever again regain its: "Life, Liberty & Pursuit of Happiness", plus
Our Constitution, Sovereignty & Freedom?

Hell,...does our Political System Even Work For or Favor U.S. CITIZENS Anymore?
Obviously not.

Given all the lordly nonsense now dictated, things just don't look good to me.

That ALL We U.S. Citizens are obviously being served-up at this Marxist Supremacist Buffet
for Insatiably Power & Control Hungry Lords & Ladies, is absolutely disgusting.
That most all in Mainstream Press/Media go along with such Tyranny,...is even more disgusting!

Neil
I'm sitting here listening while Senate Pages are forced (thank heavens!) to read every single word of the "Manager's Amendment" to the Democrat "Health Care Reform Legislation"... which will soon become blended (heaven knows how!) with the House version, and America will be forced to submit to the most God-awful touchy feely legal economic insanity imaginable.

So, I don't know if this is Marxism or not, and I do not care.

It is lunacy, and it seems that the entire Democrat party thinks it is just what we need.

I challenge anyone in this nation to decipher what this new legislation actually says, in plain terms.

I'm listening to it, right now. Gibberish punctuated by lawyerese that will certainly be a disaster.
sendpm.gif Reply With Quote