View Single Post
Old 01-15-2007, 07:33 AM

Default ALCON:

Net here is up/down...have tried to reply to this twice and lost link...so just want to thank you all for your continued concerns and support. Hard for me to come up on the net at times (as mentioned in note to Beau), but will try whenever possible.

Boats:

The number of U.S. killed in Iraq is now over 3,000...3,000 too many, of course, but when considering how long we've been at this, and the numbers from Vietnam for the same amount of time, there's no comparison...other than...the manner in which our Nation continues to soften in the face of adversity! Folks better get a handle on "stuff" pretty soon or there's gonna be hell to pay right back home in "River City"...! Guess folks just figger IF they refuse to admit to/recognize the great danger at hand, it'll go away! WRONG ANSWER SPORT FANS...just can't tell you enough how terrible these Forces of Evil are...gotta see it to believe it!

As for all the media hype...lot of it is just that...continuing to report only the bad (just as the Administration tries to massage it the other way)...truth lies somewhere in the middle.

I'm in contact with folks in Iraq, and where they are, they're kicking the crap outta the bad guys...locals are reporting the bad guys whereabouts...some locals actually killing the (foreign) bad guys...etc. Wish I could be more definitive, but can't give outfit designations, etc. Outfits are Marine with Soldiers attached...all kickin' butt!

Beau:

Yeah...me, you, Boats and others...mannnnnnn what an outfit that'd be...! :cl: You can bring your cameras, doodle supplies AND .45...!

Thanks again folks...your comments/concerns really mean a lot.

Semper Fi from the Cold Sands of Kandahar,

WVM