View Single Post
Old 12-31-2003, 02:22 PM

Distinctions
VOM Contributor 
Default Sir Scamp

Now, now, now, let me hasten to send comforting thoughts and a very tasty recipe for crow, having had to consume some myself on occasion. But before you go on eBay and buy that cookbook, kindly remember that there are still beaucoup weeks, and buncha boners to be endured before the laurel leaves are awarded to the "winner"! I hasten to put that term in quotation marks, as there appears to be an accompanying cup of hemlock for him to consume. You are quite astute to opine the barroom brawl between Dean and McAullife has been well concealed, but even more miraculous is the instantaneous healing that Dean has experienced for the fight! Probably heeded that advice of "Physician, heal thyself!" Mac better learn how to play nice, as he is about to become unemployed when Dean body-blocks Kerry for the nomination.

Sir Larry, the primaries will be later in the spring, and I seriously doubt that there will be a GOP presidential doin' here in GWB's home state. From what I've seen on the Democrat party side, it's still too early to tell who's going to earn the nomination; so far, it's almost a game of "here, you take it," - "No, you take it.!" I also like much of what the Libertarians offer, but from a paradigm of pragmatism, voting for the Lib. Pres nomination is throwing away a vote.

"Political correctness is a doctrine, fostered by a delusional, illogical minority, and rabidly promoted by an unscrupulous mainstream media, which holds forth the proposition that it is entirely possible to pick up a turd by the clean end."
sendpm.gif Reply With Quote