View Single Post
Old 10-29-2020, 03:34 PM

Distinctions
Contributor 
Lightbulb Bernie Kerik To Newsmax TV - DOJ, FBI Complicit If They Fail To Investigate

https://www.newsmax.com/newsmax-tv/b...r=010504uzno0r

Thursday October 29, 2020

Bernie Kerik to Newsmax TV: DOJ, FBI Complicit If They Fail to Investigate

(Newsmax TV's "Stinchfield")

By Eric Mack | Wednesday, 28 October 2020 08:44 PM

If the FBI is not investigating the "facts" from Hunter Biden's laptop and Tony Bobulinski's credible whistleblowing, everyone in the Justice Department and FBI should be held accountable, according to former NYPD commissioner Bernie Kerik on Newsmax TV.

"It has to be ongoing," Kerik told Wednesday's "Stinchfield" of investigations into the allegations of wrongdoing undercovered. "If it's not ongoing, everybody in the Department of Justice and the FBI should be fired."

Bobulinski's independent confirmation of the veracity of the emails should be taken seriously and not summarily dismissed as "Russian disinformation," Kerik added to host Grant Stinchfield.

"You have to believe Bobulinski, he was there," Kerik said. "And if you really want to push the Russian disinformation issue, well, then the Russians would have had to hypnotize Hunter Biden and had him take his own hard drive into some store, into some vendor in Delaware, and drop it off and not pick it up.

"We're at a point of ridiculousness. That's where we're at right now."

Kerik, who reviewed the contents of the laptop with President Donald Trump's lawyer Rudy Giuliani and former aide Steve Bannon, called out the mainstream media for having "all declined to report fact."

"These are facts," Kerik told host Grant Stinchfield. "This isn't Russian disinformation."
Kerik pointed to three mandatory investigations that need to be conducted by local, state, and federal authorities, including, he said:

• Child endangerment.

"Which the state authorities should be looking at," he said.

• FBI criminal investigation.

"It has to be ongoing," he demanded. "If it's not ongoing, everybody in the Department of Justice and the FBI should be fired."

• SEC violations.

"It's overwhelming," he added. "Anybody else would be in handcuffs right now."

Ultimately, this election cycle is about Joe Biden and not his family's potential criminal corruption, but Kerik said this evidence is enough to revoke Biden's security clearance.

"If it was anybody else, their security clearance would be pulled months ago," Kerik concluded. "He shouldn't have a security clearance right now. It should be pulled."

Important: See Newsmax TV now carried in 70 million cable homes, on DirecTV Ch. 349, Dish Network Ch. 216, Xfinity Ch. 1115, Spectrum, U-verse Ch. 1220, FiOS Ch. 615, Optimum Ch. 102, Cox cable, Suddenlink Ch. 102, CenturyLink 1209, Mediacom Ch. 277, Frontier 615 or Find More Cable Systems – Click Here

Related Stories:

• Tony Bobulinski: Joe Biden's Denials Are 'Blatant Lie'
• Fox News: Mainstream Media Ignoring Tony Bobulinski
© 2020 Newsmax. All rights reserved.

---------------------------------------------------
https://www.newsmax.com/politics/ton.../27/id/994049/
Tony Bobulinski Doubles Down: Joe Biden Lying on China Dealings

(Fox News' "Tucker Carlson Tonight")

By Eric Mack | Tuesday, 27 October 2020 08:33 PM

Hunter Biden's former business associate Tony Bobulinski repeated his claim that Democrat presidential nominee Joe Biden is lying about his connection to his family's lucrative business dealings within China and ties to the Chinese Communist Party.

"That's a blatant lie," Bobulinski, who attended the debate as President Donald Trump's guest, told Fox News' "Tucker Carlson Tonight" about Joe Biden's denials and "Russian disinformation" dismissal.

"In that debate, he made a specific statement around questions around this from the president," Bobulinski continued to Carlson in an exclusive interview. "And I'll be honest with you, I almost stood up and screamed 'liar' and walked out because I was shocked that after four days or five days that they prep for this, that the Biden family is taking that position to the world."

Among the most explosive new claims to come out of the interview Tuesday night was that Joe Biden's brother Jim Biden responded to Bobulinski, who asked how a former vice president would justify doing business with the CCP.

Jim Biden said "plausibly deniability," Bobulinski told Carlson.

Bobulinski also added more context to his previous claim he was threatened about not coming forward with his story before the Nov. 3 presidential election.

Biden family representative Rob Walker was, according to Bobulinski, "trying to coach me, trying to say, 'we don't want to do that, we don't want press trucks out in front of our house,' I'm going to have to move, I'm going to lose my job and all of that."

"I'm not trying to cause any harm to anyone in this situation, let alone Rob Walker and his family, James Gilliar and his family, but basically, Rob's position was: 'If you go on record with all these facts, you will bury all of us.'"

Bobulinski provided an alleged audio recording of him demanding a retraction from those calling him a disseminator of "Russian disinformation."
"If he does not come out on record, I'm providing the facts," Bobulinski tells Walker on the recording.
Walker, allegedly the other member on the call, said: "Tony, you're just gonna bury all of us, man."

On the election cycle response by the Biden campaign, retired Navy Lt. Bobulinski, is disappointed the Bidens dismissed him as a Russian asset sharing "Russian disinformation."

"I feel like I have a patriotic duty to this country and every American citizen to go on record and define the facts for them, and let them do their own work, let them decide how they view those facts. But for the Biden family to deny these facts and then not only deny them, they could have just said, 'no comment.' But they didn't say no comment.

"They then brought in Russian disinformation and basically associated my name with that, which is absolutely disgusting to me, and I had to go on the record."

Related Stories:

• Biden Whistleblower: Coming Forward to Protect My Name and Reputation
• Biden Campaign Dismisses Whistleblower as 'Farce' © 2020 Newsmax. All rights reserved.