The Patriot Files Forums  

Go Back   The Patriot Files Forums > General > General Posts

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 05-26-2024, 10:19 AM

Distinctions
Contributor 
Default Pride Is But A Word

5-26-2024

Monday, “MEMORIAL DAY”, 27 May 2024, a day that will forever live on in national pride and dignity! And for those of you who view this date (and our illustrious history) as just another day, might I remind you again of the millions of gallons of American blood, sweat, tears and toil, that went into the very matrix of our freedoms, and of our liberties as well!

Those vital fluids of “True Americanism” that must be felt daily (and to our very core), by all of those who must never forget the two-hundred and forty-eight years of our magnificent existence thus far! Unfortunately, however, our own history is just another often forgotten, and so quickly forlorn saga, that is sometimes viewed in the context of times long past as merely another tall tale, or some entertaining segment, of the fertile imaginations of mankind infinitum! But to those who lived through those often painful travails of time itself, “Our History” is something that is viewed by those who have so quickly forgotten the immortal spirits of those who must never be forgotten or even dismissed by a race of heroes who gave their all to secure, (and to perpetuate), the blessings that were bestowed upon us all by those great men and women past, who asked not what their country could do for them, but rather, what they can (and did) do for them, and “Our Great Nation” infinitum!

But alas, talk alone is often dirt cheap, and it takes a lot more than mere chin-music to preserve and to perpetuate our magnificent heroes of yore! And until (and unless) we finally do come to the unbending realization that freedom itself is never really free, then maybe our race is doomed as well to repeat the same fatal mistakes over and over again – until we as a race of beings also exist no more?

‘WHAT FOOLS WE MERE MORTALS CONTINUE TO BE - (UNTIL FINALLY)?’-

Hardcore
Old 05-27-2024, 05:06 AM

Post The Jackal's are at the door - many don't see that!

The jackals' are at the door and its no joke that they will remain until unseated.
I'm going to the memorial and will leave my mark with a flag. I do this every
Memorial Day. I go early so that I can talk with them as I do even to this
very day! I miss the old timer's and those during my day!
-
The system today should be called a Broken Arrow - and its an insult to
those who gave their lives or were wounded for this country - and all
those overseas.
-
I'm leaving now to go to the memorial - I like being alone with them
before the crowd (if you call it that) shows up.
-
Then maybe I will go for breakfast of biscuits & gravy - yep. Some
come call it S.O.S. - but I like it!
-
The world still turns even today - but so does the internal workings
of our Government and those who suffer their memories of this past!
-
God Bless what's left of America - and lets stay the course - if you must
or come to a far better end-result!
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Boats

O Almighty Lord God, who neither slumberest nor sleepest; Protect and assist, we beseech thee, all those who at home or abroad, by land, by sea, or in the air, are serving this country, that they, being armed with thy defence, may be preserved evermore in all perils; and being filled with wisdom and girded with strength, may do their duty to thy honour and glory; through Jesus Christ our Lord. Amen.

"IN GOD WE TRUST"
sendpm.gif Reply With Quote