The Patriot Files Forums  

Go Back   The Patriot Files Forums > General > General Posts

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 05-16-2011, 01:37 PM

Distinctions
Contributor 
Default Why Audaciously Deny Fellow Americans Aid???

Why are Million$ And Million$ of MY/YOUR/OUR and/or U.S.Taxpayer monies automatically GIFTED Mexico to help fight their wildfires,...while simultaneously DENYING Texas Governor's plea for help fighting even larger & greater fires in Texas? Also, why side with Mexicans over Arizonans, anyway?

Do Mexican Lobbyists pay-off that much better than America's Lobbyists? Are we trying to buy friends in Mexico (just as in rest of world) so that many racists there will stop calling us: "Gringos"? Doesn't bother me.

Regardless and sarcasm towards racists aside and since all U.S. Government Funds expended for whatever are Actually MY/YOUR/OUR (no one elses), me and mine would much prefer that America's obviously Mexico & Mexican favoring Ruling Elite...AID/AIDED The Texans, INSTEAD.

After all,...don't even Texans pay taxes to Washington, DC...ALSO???
Those wonderful Mexicans sure-as-hell-Don't!!!

Neil