The Patriot Files Forums  

Go Back   The Patriot Files Forums > General > General Posts

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 11-18-2023, 01:07 PM

Distinctions
Contributor 
Lightbulb So Who Really Cares

11-18-2023

I just briefly scanned a piece that outlined the latest chapter of alien intrigue that was emanating out of “The United Kingdom!” So who, outside of a soap-box aficionado, really gives a damn about what is taking place between the sheets of “The Brits?”

Actually, we have enough of this sort of thing going on, right here in ‘Liberty Land’, without being overly concerned about what going on – away out there within the bunk houses of “The United Kingdom!” And although I feel sad about it taking place anywhere upon this planet of ours, I still feel that “People Will Be People (even Royals)”, even as far out there as “Outer Slabovia” and all points in between!

Wars are being fought, disease is running rampant and the entrails of mankind are even dysfunctional in some parts of our own country - so I doubt very seriously that anyone who has their heads (and their muskets) out of “The Eighteenth Century” is going to worry very much about some rift in the personal relationships in any nation that we partially abandoned, nearly two and a half centuries ago?

But once again, I do feel a bit sad for “The Royals of the Fatherland” but our major considerations should (and must) be for the welfare and the longevity of our magnificent “United States of America” first and foremost – amen!!

“We have but one nation, one home and one basic international consideration and love – and that is for the good old U.S. of A. and not for the habits and marital turmoil of every - “Tom, Dick and Prince Harry!!!” (personal opinions)

Hardcore
Old 11-18-2023, 01:30 PM

Question Excellent post HC

It's amazes me how the Brits seem so relaxed with the world
issues going on all around them - and the world.
-
Are they neutral to the world events? Do they even care
about the world order? Or by being an independent
- they are left alone.
-
Will they ever intervene - or is it better to be neutral
- to the events occurring - around the globe.
-
Will their operations rub off on other NATO nations?
To not entertain any military operations outside their
realm or borders.
-
Pomp and Circumstance seem to isolated themselves
from many of the world issues - and in-turn they are left
alone - or they neutral themselves - so as to be isolated
from the disturbance's within the worldwide issues?
-
I just don't know? Is it something we should entertain?
-
Boats

O Almighty Lord God, who neither slumberest nor sleepest; Protect and assist, we beseech thee, all those who at home or abroad, by land, by sea, or in the air, are serving this country, that they, being armed with thy defence, may be preserved evermore in all perils; and being filled with wisdom and girded with strength, may do their duty to thy honour and glory; through Jesus Christ our Lord. Amen.

"IN GOD WE TRUST"
sendpm.gif Reply With Quote