The Patriot Files Forums  

Go Back   The Patriot Files Forums > General > General Posts

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 12-28-2022, 09:26 PM

Distinctions
Contributor 
Exclamation So What Is Truth & What Is Not

12-28-2022

Do you honestly think that everything that you hear and believe today, regardless of its source, is the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth – enough said!?

Or could it be that you are only being told what “Certain Powers That Be” – want you to hear, and most of all - want you to believe – food for thought?

The problem is that, “Many people, including some who are well-educated or well positioned, have been programmed to accept nearly everything that they hear as being cold and hard fact? Where as, truth itself, is often the first victim of those with a vested agenda! And in my opinion, a great deal of what is being spoon-fed to the general public these days is indeed suspect?”

As the old saying roughly goes: “Believe Nothing Of What You Hear And Only Half Of What You Personally See - And You Will Go Far!!”

“BURN DOWN YOUR CITIES AND LEAVE OUR FARMS, AND YOUR CITIES WILL SPRING UP AGAIN AS IF BY MAGIC; BUT DESTROY OUR FARMS AND THE GRASS WILL GROW IN THE STREETS OF EVERY CITY IN THE COUNTRY!” - WILLIAM JENNINGS BRYAN [1860-1925] (Good words to live by - in my opinion!!)

“WHEN I WAS A BOY, I WAS TOLD THAT ANYBODY COULD BECOME PRESIDENT; I AM NOW BEGINNING TO BELIEVE IT!” (Accurate words to live by – in my opinion) CLARENCE DARROW [1857-1938]

Hardcore