The Patriot Files Forums  

Go Back   The Patriot Files Forums > General > General Posts

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 05-17-2003, 04:03 PM

Distinctions
Contributor 
Exclamation Seizures Galore!!!

Saturday, 17 May 2002

The California Highway Patrol, as well as the United States Border Patrol, have apparently declared this a ?Take No Shit Day!?

Interstate 8, the highway that runs astride the International Border, all the way from the Pacific Ocean to Casa Grande, Arizona (Near Phoenix) was ablaze with police action this day, I will tell you! A virtual armada of cars, trucks and vans, sat along the roadway and were being searched by both the Feds and the State Smokies! Most of the action that I saw, however, was that of ?Load Vehicles!?

A ?Load Vehicle? is a car or truck that is utilized to transport Illegal Aliens from the border to points inland where they disappear into the woodwork. And this can be a fatal endeavor, as was proven yesterday when two large rigs (trucks) were found near Victoria and Sugarland, Texas. They were carrying a small army of foreign nationals, some of them dead from the heat and strain of the long road to the ?Promised Land!? (USA)

As a matter of fact (3:54 PM, PST), as we speak, a Border Patrol Chopper is circling low overhead, about 50 yards to the south of my house! Below them, a number of illegals are scurrying for cover!

Today, however, I saw more illegals (some cuffed) sitting (cross-legged) along the roadside, or being loaded up into ?Immigration Transport Vehicles? on their way to processing, than I have witnessed over the space of several days combined! ?Is something in the works perhaps??

The people who transport these illegals, some seeking a quick buck and a profitable ride, do not realize, however, that when they are nabbed transporting bodies (illegals), their vehicles (some near new) are also subject to seizure!! This, of course, is in addition to fines and jail time in many cases!

With terrorism still a primary concern, there is no way for law enforcement to pre-determine who or what is being given a lift across our borders!?

VERITAS INFINITUM
Old 05-17-2003, 04:51 PM
Banned

Distinctions
Contributor 
Default HC

The border patrol catches them and takes them back to there border . That night there back .
The border patrol should take them by boat to the other end of Mexico. At least it may take them a couple days to get back, If this doesn't work a little further down the central American coast would probibly work, somewhere around Chilly maybe. If for some reason this don't work , than a tree grinder on board the boat would definately work, Its called chumm.

Ron
Old 05-17-2003, 05:23 PM

Distinctions
Contributor 

RON-

I have to agree with you on the issue of here today, gone tomorrow, back the next day!

Being but a stone's throw from the border myself, the same illegals here are rounded up day after day, until they eventually make it!
Old 05-17-2003, 05:29 PM

Blame the politicians.
This is just a show.
It won't last long enough to make a difference anyway.
As soon as the cops stop the checks, we'll be right back at business as usual.
Old 05-18-2003, 05:24 AM

Distinctions
VOM Contributor 
Default I don't

...step into the ring of conversation on a lot of the political aspects, but the one of illegal entry into our nation really irks me...

...Well before 9/11 persons from Mexico would walk across the border, and set up "life" in our country, free of charge to them, but of great burden to everyone else of legal status, by human rights, they have the right to a good life, but not by indifference to others that followed the rules of Naturalization, and/or born here...
...by slipping in, they steal the rights of those that already "paid their dues of waiting, and proper paperwork, etc, and more important to me is the persons that were born here first, I'm not saying anyone citizen is more important then any other, I'm saying "born here, naturalized here, legal, sneak in, squatter, illegal, PERIOD, put an electronic monitoring braclet on them that is unremoveable for a year,... cruel injustice,... bullshi+,... that's their punishment for commiting an international crime against our Nation by attempting to breach our Nation security...
...I'm not saying "tatoo's" like the German's did against the Jewish people, I'm saying an "internationallY APPROVED device" that would be "acceptable on an international scale for "worldwide international criminals", and I would consider the breaching of a secure National border one of those crimes...
...too extreme???,... thats why there are handcuffs, and bars on jail cells, for containment,...

...Or get TOUGH, set up cameras along every inch of the border, and shoot anyone , and everyone that crosses it, no exceptions...

...What will it come to? , do I hope that it doesn't, yes, will it in 100 years, probably in some way,...

Tom "ANDY" Andrzejczyk

sendpm.gif Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2003, 07:29 AM

Distinctions
Contributor 

SEAT JERKER et al -

The problems of illegal immigration are vast indeed. In a way they remind me of those people attempting to cross that wall that once existed in Berlin, somewhere close to "Checkpoint Charlie!"
Many of the people attempting illegal entry there were snuffed-out, others beaten and imprisoned.

The problems along our "Southern Borders" are a bit different, in that some of these people (illegals) are also mules and coyotes. Basically, it's economics that motivate most, greed or hunger!

I absolutely agree that this situation has to be addressed and stopped, but many problems enter the picture! The Mexican Government and Human Rights groups (here and in Mexico) bitch up a storm every time that some illegal crosser gets as much as a splinter or a blister. They look for such excuses to get us to become lax, or to suck in more aid money! And remember, Mexico "DID NOT" back the Coalition in Gulf War II (aka - Operation Iraqi Freedom)!

As for out Border Patrol, these guys and gals do a magnificent, though often unappreciated job! A task that cost some of them their very lives occasionally. And this, for a paycheck that rides right along the poverty line for most of the newer kids!

"So what can be done?" We can begin with more federal co-operation! Not the usual political lip service of government, but genuine, get tough (though not brutal) types of actions that are sorely needed.

The Border Patrol also needs better equipment. Not that collage of junk that is broken down half of the time. Also, much of the time, our Border Patrol is outgunned. It reminds me of the old British Bobbies, carrying naught but a night stick for protection!

Sure, our Border Patrol is armed with 40 caliber hand guns, but even a bazooka is of no use when you are often denied it's use!

The biggest problem with the Border Patrol, is "NOT" the Border Patrol itself (opinion), but rather those "Diplomatic Politicos", usually far removed from the action, who fight wars with other people's guts and blood!

"What does our Border Patrol need the most?" The support of the government that it helps to protect and defend - THAT'S WHAT!!

VERITAS INFINITUM
Old 05-18-2003, 07:36 AM
Banned

Distinctions
Contributor 
Default SJ

If someone is breaking the laws of another nation why would a braclet stop them. a half way decent set of bolt cutters and you can cut the braclet and the fence.
I say get the names and addresses of all the people that are for the blanket citizenship of any Mixican that makes it to our borders and send them a dozen or so Illeagle Mexicans to live with them for a year.
People are funny in there belives. A person can be all for early bail and light sentances for crimes until it happens to them and then its the athorities falt.
The illeagle imigrants from Mexico is the Mexican Governments falt. US sanctions against Mexico until the illeagles stop is in order.
Tell me this,
Why do Mexicans come to this country and try to make Spanish a second language in the US, also try to bring there culture into the mainstream of US citizens, ie. CINCO-DE-MIO, This is Mexican independance day? whats this have to do with the US?
If they want the language and the culture, then why did they leave Mexico????

Ron