The Patriot Files Forums  

Go Back   The Patriot Files Forums > General > General Posts

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 04-29-2005, 06:53 AM

Default Pres FDR - Exposed to 2-butoxyethanol?

Consider these things

Was this the root cause of his declining health?

Well, if it was only one thing that happened to FDR, I wouldn't bring forth this theory. BUT I have learned to recognize the PATTERN of harm of this chemical, and I assure you, there is enough of the pattern here to suspect this chemical's harm. AND with the good diary his cousin was keeping daily, they may even find the start point: 'flu like' symptoms and then horrible FATIGUE ... and the rest of the list thereafter. Most predominately was the headache.

Quote:
Someone asked, "What are the facts, so far as they can be known, as to the after-effects of exposure to Depleted Uranium in artillery and other shells?"
That's a good question and certainly one of the theories out there for harm to the gulf war vets. I should look into it more ... but birth defects of children? (there has been a lot of people looking into this and probably because they would expect it to be a neurotoxin causing the central nervous system damage?)

I didn't go there because I found a chemical that does ALL the 'gulf war syndrome' symptoms all by itself. And it, too, causes harm to children of parents poisoned by it, or it can. (It is a teratogen, meaning it harms the developing child before birth) As to another ERA I did look into what dioxin does all by itself, and it is a very SHORT list ... not the long one put forth as what has harmed the Vietnam Vet.

From what the chemical companies shared when lobbying EPA for permission to put more 2-butoxyethanol into the air (for industry waste) ... it was invented in the 1930's. So with all the industrializing that occurred in the 1940's in the civilian population as well as what goes on in war; I suspect that there is a large group harmed by it in the 40's.

When the missiles and navy ship guns and soldiers' guns are fired, there must be some residual fumes that fan out over them ... then they use things that are strong in this chemical to clean the guns?

And in the 90-91 war I suspect the scuds being knocked out by the Patriots would spew that same chemical in the air that would mist down over the troops and civilians alike (Those in the country afterward have had same health issue and birth defects for children?)

... not to mention my pet peave of the DoD purchasing Corexit to leak out of the blue barrels and harm everyone who just walked into the Arms Room. (Info on that topic here already) And of course the Seabees had to transport the product (38% 2-butoxyethanol) poor fellows.

Well, I'm not directly answering your question, but I can look into it more or maybe someone who knows more will share.

I have some questions I've asked National Institute of Health and the American Cancer Society which you may find of interest. With all the known harm of this chemical, it is being largely ignored. Some parts of our govt don't think it even is harmful.
Quote:
http://home.gci.net/~blessing/pages/NIAIDresponse.htm

First of all ingestion is not considered a primary exposure to 2-butoxyethanol

One Exxon rep believe that so much that he drank some Corexit before a crowd complaining about the safety of it (It has 38% 2-butoxyethanol) per what an eye-witness to the event shared with me

The worst exposure is through the eyes & at the cutilcles

You can in 3 days or less find this autoimmune hemolytic anemia if you use hot shot carpet cleaner (aerosol) and container to hold a cat or dog scheduled for 'elimination' and a vet who will do the medical tests www.valdezlink.com/gwv/why_fatigue.htm

http://home.gci.net/~blessing/pages/researchhotshot.htm

Sincerely,
Margaret Hursh
When I try to share it most of the time ... such as on other discussion forums, my input is many times deleted. Such as 7 of my comments on this CFS forum ... in the discussion on 'immune system not functioning' Thankfully I saved my work, as I consider this topic extremely vital to finding help. (First identify the core issues, right?) My comments are bordered in black.

An e-mail request to the CDC

on Flu Symptoms

Traces of blood in urine? *

Diarrhea then Constipation?

Seizures Fainting Dizziness *

sendpm.gif Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 05-02-2005, 03:14 AM

Default And what about these?

When the researchers note that besides the effects on females for 2-butoxyethanaol that they identify ... they also say AND OTHER MATERNAL EFFECTS. I wonder whether or not some breast cancers (tumors, right?) could be part of what this chemical can do?

A doctor can log on to this site directly and get more information.

I also wonder about some other of our leaders.... whether or not there is the pattern of harm with these in addition to the diagnosis we've heard about in the news

My granddaughter who is 8 helped me with a Lemonade Stand fund raiser for pediatric cancer research at the May day Fly-in. We raised $49.69 over a 6 hour time period. (The lemonade cost $15 plus the cups). Every little bit helps, right?

An e-mail request to the CDC

on Flu Symptoms

Traces of blood in urine? *

Diarrhea then Constipation?

Seizures Fainting Dizziness *

sendpm.gif Reply With Quote