The Patriot Files Forums  

Go Back   The Patriot Files Forums > General > General Posts

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 10-06-2002, 09:06 PM

Distinctions
Contributor 
Question The Luckiest Man Alive!!!!

Back during ?Gulf War I?, I remember a briefing that was given by none other than, General H. Norman Schwarzkopf! There stood the Bear, and directly behind him stood his Aid D? Camp handing the General relevant data and charts pertaining to the War!

I especially remember a film clip taken from a camera mounted on one of our attacking aircraft, in which Schwarzkopf narrated the scene as a smart bomb slammed into a strategic Iraqi bridge! The thing that got me the most, however, was the fact that a car carrying an Iraqi crossed that bridge, just yards in front of the exploding charge. ?Talk about luck!!?

Well, I?ll bet that the Iraqi driving that vehicle never again drove anywhere near where he almost bought the farm on that particular day. Unfortunately, however, that lucky bird?s lord and master (Slippery Saddam), don?t seem to learn as readily as the ?Bozo On That Bridge!?? Old Saddam just seems to want to play ?Persian-Roulette?, time and time again. But unlike the Russian version, however, Hussein?s gun is loaded with lies and bull-crap! The only problem is, that the UN, along with a few brain-damaged bureaucrats, are still buying into Saddam?s suicidal nonsense!

Of course, a few in power also erred when they announced to the world that we (USA) were prepared to go it alone if needs must! ?Hell, in my opinion, we have been alone (save for a damned few staunch allies) right from the very start!??

Many of our part-time amigos from ?Desert Storm One?, have opted to sit this one out? I assume that they figure that - ?BETTER SAFE THAN SORRY!?? The only problem is that - ?They Are Really Not Safe At All!!?

Back before World War II, the world had another ?Kofi Annon Look-Alike?, in the form of Neville Chamberlain. He too preferred appeasement and endless diplomacy, to facing up to the beast. And like most monsters, Hitler and Hussein both perceive the eternal peacemaker as weak and indecisive - an entity to be used, and not solicited for advice!

Now, this in no way is a testimonial for potential war, but the world has (many times before) run into ass-holes like Saddam Hussein! Pseudo Saviors, to whom any sign of hesitation or weakness, is a signal to attack! And it?s like I said back in 1991, if left intact, we would be hearing from the ?Beast of Baghdad? again. For if ever a creature is criminally compulsive, ?Saddam Of The Thousand Lies? certainly fills the bill!! And yes, up until now, Hussein has been the Luckiest Man Alive! ?Nothing, however, is forever!!?

By the way, is anyone in the mood for a ?Weak Cup of Kofi?, or a ?Decaffeinated Glass of Luke-Warm UN??

VERITAS