The Patriot Files Forums  

Go Back   The Patriot Files Forums > General > General Posts

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 02-06-2004, 11:34 AM

Send a message via Yahoo to travisab1
Question Maybe Columbia School Of Proctology Is For You!!!

First Proctology Exam

A man went into the proctologist's office for his first exam. The doctor told him to have a seat in the examination room and that he would be with him in just a few minutes. When the man sat down in the examination room, he noticed that there were three items on a stand next to the doctor's desk: a tube of K-Y jelly, a rubber glove, and a beer.

When the doctor came in, the man said, "Look Doc, this is my first exam. I know what the K-Y is for, and I know what the glove is for, but what's the beer for?"

At that instant, the doctor became noticeably outraged and stormed over to the door. The doc flung the door open and yelled to his nurse, "Dammit, nurse! I said a butt light!"

Travis

I could sure use another one right about now...
sendpm.gif Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 02-06-2004, 01:12 PM

Distinctions
Contributor VOM 

Travis,

I love the attachment. That instrument the physician is using on his patient is called a clyster and was used to dispense medicine or purgatives as late at the 19th century. I have 2 of them (both original pieces) I use in my Rev War surgeon demonstrations. I had one woman ask me why I had a cake decorator with all my surgical intruments. When I told her what it was really used for, she got pale!
Old 02-06-2004, 02:01 PM

Doc;
I had no Idea what he was doing to the misfortunate girl in the graphic. However it must have been awful embarrassing in those days to reveal your exteriors to your MD before a bunch of onlookers.

I saw the movie, ?Tunnel Vision?, I really wanted to get the graphic from that movie, ?Does This Look Good To You?? I couldn?t find it. I?m glad it was inspirational to you though.

Regards,
Travis

Old 02-07-2004, 07:56 AM

Distinctions
Contributor VOM 

Trav,

In those days, unless you were wealthy, you had to submit to medical care wherever and whenever you could, including in the street. People had an entirely different "view" of life than we do now and accepted the discomforts and pleasures in such a cavalier fashion. In 18th century Paris, the city hookers would show up at the local promenades (the broad avenues where the cream of society would walk about in the late afternoons to see and be seen), set up a chair, stand on it, lift their dresses and display their "wares". Sure beats window shopping! Also the streets of most European cities, for literally centuries, were simply open sewers where people dumped their bedpans and butchers poured animal blood and fish and fowl mongers dumped the guts from the "catch of the day". So a little thing like a public enema wouldn't have draw much more than passing curiosity.
Attached Images
File Type: gif vvv.gif (96.2 KB, 67 views)
Old 02-07-2004, 09:18 AM

Doc;
Now that makes sense. I remember being in England and watching public TV and seeing nude opra's in the 90's. Also in Germany seeing live girl's on display in a large show play window of a whorehouse with price tags and thinking how these things couldn't take place in the States. But then again that's always been commonplace. So why not public Doctors in public places? Saves him and his patience money I suppose. If you get right down to it, everyone knows what private parts the other has. Maybe not to what extent but the knowledge is there.

Thanks Doc.

Travis
Attached Images
File Type: jpg cimg1955.jpg (114.4 KB, 73 views)