The Patriot Files Forums  

Go Back   The Patriot Files Forums > General > Political Debate

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 08-22-2005, 03:17 AM

Distinctions
Contributor 
Default Corporate America Political Ownership

This is an excerpt from Alex Jones comments on the goings on at Crawford, Texas and the Cindy Sheehan effort to confront the President. Although not the complete article, it sums up many things that have been said before including the fact that we don't have a two party system. (see the end of the article) I'm not posting this to start an argument but rather to hopefully explain the corporate fascism I see happening. Follow the money, Haliburton no bid contracts, The Carlysle Group, Bush, Cheney, etc.

For the complete article go to:

http://www.infowars.com/articles/iraq/alex_crawford.htm

In a way, I?m rambling, but how do I, in the 20 minutes I have before I go on-air, describe what I witnessed in the 12 hours I spent in Crawford yesterday? Here are a few key points before I run out of time:

1. FOX News, CNN, and various newspapers have all been reporting that there are hundreds of protestors ?on both sides.? This is a lie. At any one time, there were at least 150 people camped out on the road to Bush?s ranch protesting his illegal war, and eight or so counter protestors for Bush. There were a minimum of 70 people at the Crawford Peace House in town and five people protesting them.

2. Cindy Sheehan is a very kind and loving person. I watched her keep up a grueling pace as she was interviewed by over 50 reporters individually just when I was around. She really is an amazing person. Across the street, the Bush worshipers had signs of Casey Sheehan saying ?he died for me? and they would say that he ?belongs to us.? Meanwhile, they would growl that Cindy was scum and that she was just using her son for political gain. The Bush faithful would chant that ?he signed on the dotted line? and the ?he belonged to the Army.? Can you imagine a mother having to stand such degradation of her son?s name, such misuse of his image and such slighting of her love for him? Casey was Cindy?s son. Nonetheless, she has remained steadfast in the face of her loss and the attacks against her grief. The reason why she is protesting now is to save others from similar grief.

3. The neo-con minions? creed or battle cry that they chanted like some Hari Krishna cult was, ? We got to fight them over there before they come over and get us here!? ?Better over there than getting bombed over here!? I would point out to them that the Pentagon?s own internal reports state that invading Iraq has only expanded violence against the West worldwide and that the Pentagon actually wants that reaction so they can widen the war. I would state admitted fact: Saddam Hussein did not attack us on 9/11. Our government helped put Saddam into power. The Iraqis have been under 14 years of sanctions. None of it meant anything to them. The attitude was: ?kill them all and let God sort it all out.?

4. In closing, looking at that road leading to Bush?s ranch in Crawford with the crazies on one side and the well-meaning, but in many times misled liberals on the other, I was looking at a physical example of the false divisions in this country. I would mention to the pro-war crowd that Bush has been anti-Second Amendment, that he wants an open border that he signed on to the UNESCO UN treaty, that he?s pushing the FTAA which will destroy our sovereignty. Some would hiss and say, ?You?re one of them right-wing conservatives,? or ?I don?t care, let them take the guns, I love Bush!? These poor men and women didn?t have any view of their own. It was like it was just a big football game and they were simply cheering their team. The thinking process had been switched off.

Then, I remembered with horror, how Democrats couldn?t see the corruption of Bill Clinton as he invaded and bombed innocent countries.

What we need in America is a Bill of Rights culture, not this emotionally-based Roman coliseum form of politics. Ten years ago I wouldn?t have understood why the liberals would have been so horrified at the sight of that father who dressed up his son in the military uniform with the toy machine gun. But then I had a chance to talk to the father. He literally wants to offer his son up to the Empire to be cannon fodder for the New World Order.

My father frowned upon toy guns and would take them away if I aimed them at a person or at the family dog, but any time I wanted to go to the shooting range or the woods, he would enthusiastically take me. By the time I was twelve years old I could shoot through the same hole with a Remington 700 at 200 yards. I was given the same firearms training that fathers gave their sons in the 1750?s on the Virginia frontier. I was taught respect for the gun and its awesome power. I was instructed in history and on the horrors of war. I was taught the historical importance of an armed population to resist tyranny as an insurance policy for freedom.

Then, yesterday, I saw these disgusting neo-cons. They were boorish and as weak as rotten trees ready to be felled. To put it simply: we can deprogram liberals. My show has turned hundreds of thousands into proficient gun owners. We sell them on real liberty.

Imagine trying to sell peaceniks on truly conservative and libertarian ideals when the example that they?re given are these clown-like nut followers of Bush. Bottom line: congressional Democrats predominantly voted with Bush for the war, the National ID Card Real ID Act, open borders, Alberto Gonzales, who says that Bush is above the law, and a hundred other issues. We don?t have two parties in this country. We have one party: the corporate party. Here?s a analogy: our political system is like the same person owning two football teams that go to the Super Bowl. Either way they win. It?s time for us to realize that. It?s not what politicians say. It?s what they do.

If you?re doubting me, travel to Crawford yourself.

Doc Urb

'Time does not heal all wounds but forgiveness will heal all time.'-"The Disappearence Of The Universe"
sendpm.gif Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 08-22-2005, 07:18 AM

Distinctions
POM Contributor 

My reply to Alex Jones...

Rambling would be a good word for it Alex.

Your presentation reminds me of a preacher I knew once.We'll call him Rev Robert Ramble On.It is true he could preachfrom Genesis to Revelation in twenty minutes but helost his audience on the way.

Your bias is glaring Alex and counterproductive to your mission of bringing light to the lost.

Although reading the following phrases brings me to the conclusionyour motives arenot as pure asyou would have us believe:

Corporate fascism

Bush worshipers

neo-con minions?

chanted like some Hari Krishna cult

In closing, looking at that road leading to Bush?s ranch in Crawford with the crazies on one side and the well-meaning, but in many times misled liberals on the other,

Then, yesterday, I saw these disgusting neo-cons. They were boorish and as weak as rotten trees ready to be felled. To put it simply: we can deprogram liberals.

Alex, if you will allow me a moment toquoteatruly Republicanpresident,"It is true that you may fool all the people some of the time; you can fool some of the people all of the time; but you can't fool all the people all the time"

Your truly conservative, libertarian label does not fool me Mr. Jones.

Arrow>>>>>

Thomas Jefferson, Kentucky Resolutions of 1798: "In questions of power then, let no more be heard of confidence in man, but bind him down from mischief by the chains of the Constitution."
Old 08-22-2005, 08:41 AM

Distinctions
POM Contributor 

Doc...

I wasn't in Crawford Texas so I can't verify Alex Jones view of the counter protestthere.I was in Coweta Oklahoma weekend before last and had a chance to stand with some of those your friend Alex Jonesdefines as Bushworshipers because they supportour troopsand their mission.We were invited by the city tocomeoffer support to a fallenMarine's family and to counter the protest of that iconof hate FredPhelps.

Theystoodsilentlywithhands over their hearts, flagsheld high as the family passedon main street in downtownCoweta.They may have been an embarrassment to Alex Jones andhis supporters but I washonored to be in their midst.Those he callsneo-con minions, likened to a hari krishna cult,boorish, weak rotten trees ready to be felled, happen to be human beings, with names, patriots to the core and this is what they look like;

Thomas Jefferson, Kentucky Resolutions of 1798: "In questions of power then, let no more be heard of confidence in man, but bind him down from mischief by the chains of the Constitution."
Old 08-22-2005, 08:42 AM

Distinctions
POM Contributor 

and this...

Old 08-22-2005, 08:47 AM

Distinctions
POM Contributor 

and this......

Old 08-22-2005, 09:23 AM

Distinctions
POM Contributor 

Now that should make Alex Jones and company tremble in their boots for the soul of this country...:re:

Arrow>>>>>

Old 08-22-2005, 09:40 AM

Distinctions
Contributor 
Default STRAIGHT Arrow...

Just a little support, even though you usually cover things so well and actually don't need it.

Any actually believing Alex Jones's views and reports of Crawford, Texas over those of Fox News are either duped fools, idiots or fanatical leftist wartime underminers and enemy encouragers,...OR ALL THREE.

Hell, I would believe everything coming out of The LA Times (no-chance-in-hell),...before I could ever believe anything coming from any such politicals hacks. My parents raised no fools,...much less any career political deceivers.

Hey,...just some thoughts.

Neil
Old 08-22-2005, 10:06 AM

Send a message via Yahoo to BLUEHAWK
Distinctions
Contributor 

Okay... "de-program THESE 'liberals' "

http://www.discoverthenetwork.org/Ar...ewartrally.htm
Old 08-22-2005, 10:56 AM

Distinctions
POM Contributor 

Cindy Sheehan not only denigrates her son's heroic actions in Iraq but insults his intelligence. She speaks of him as though he were not a man but a mere child that would have allowed her to put a ring in his nose and lead him off to Canada. She speaks of him as though she had so much influence over him he could not make a decision on his own. But Cindy wasn't in Iraq when he made the decision to put himself in harms way on a missionthat took his life.He proved to be much more of a manthan many of the menCindy Sheehan has gathered around her today.

(backup is always welcome Neil)

Arrow>>>>>