The Patriot Files Forums  

Go Back   The Patriot Files Forums > General > General Posts

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 12-16-2005, 08:55 PM

Default Carrie Hamilton - Scott Hamilton - Michael Landon

In the interview with Larry King tonight Carol Burnett was interviewed. I didn't realize that her daughter had died almost 4 years ago of lung and brain cancer. Carrie was only 38 (They didn't talk about some of this, as it was very painful for Carol - but I looked it up on the internet).

You can tell people assume that if you have lung cancer, you got it from smoking. That may or may not be the case. What people do not realize is ... there is a chemical exposure that causes one's children to be at risk for brain tumors, leukemia, diabetes, autoimmune metabolic issues such as leukodystrophies ... most likely a very long list ... even autism (?) growth abnormalities ...

Point being, if there is someone in Carrie''s family tree back to WWII days who was exposed to bomb fumes or cleaning or paint fumes ... &/or if she was around those strongly exposed to such a chemical as 2-butoxyethanol ... or she had her own direct exposure, she could have been affected in the way that she was. It is not necessarily smoking that causes lung cancer, brain cancer. 2-butoxyethanol does lots of things - not just one thing that spreads somewhere else

Did someone in the family have these signs? (What we call 'gulf war syndrome' or CFIDS today) Generally the blood work comes back normal but there are clues.

This?may not apply in Carrie's case, but if it did, no one would have suspected it.

An e-mail request to the CDC

on Flu Symptoms

Traces of blood in urine? *

Diarrhea then Constipation?

Seizures Fainting Dizziness *

sendpm.gif Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 12-17-2005, 05:49 AM

I graduated from the College of Santa Fe where Carol was a resident lecturer in the theatre program. We all loved her and many of us went through her daughter's trials with her. Unique lady.
We get heavier as we get older because there is a lot more information in our heads. So I\'m just really intelligent and my head coudn\'t hold anymore so it started filling up the rest of me. That\'s my story and I\'m sticking to it.
Old 12-17-2005, 07:57 AM

Distinctions
VOM Contributor 
Post Carrie

Her daughter Carrie was somewhat rebelious as a teen. Was in and out of Drug Rehab, etc. When you have the drug habit, you may put in all kinds of things into your body. I saw an interview with Carrie and Carol several years ago. I think they believe that her physical problems were probably self-induced because of her lifestyle.
Yet, you never know where your physical problems come from. There certainly are lots of stuff in the enviroment that could give one all kinds physical problems.

According to the Cancer Society over 95% of all people with lung cancer (originating cancer) were smokers or worked in a heavy dust enviroment. The Cancer Society feels that lung cancer could almost be eliminated if folks would just stop smoking.

Keith
Old 12-17-2005, 08:14 AM
Banned

Distinctions
Contributor 
Default Hieth, Rotor

You guys have fallen into Maggies trap. Who ever Maggie is HE/SHE has a personal Axe with 2-Butoxyethanol and just use the good name of Carol Burnett and her daughter Carrie to get you to look at here agenda.
Ron
Old 12-17-2005, 08:42 AM

Default Re: Carrie

Quote:
According to the Cancer Society over 95% of all people with lung cancer (originating cancer) were smokers or worked in a heavy dust enviroment. The Cancer Society feels that lung cancer could almost be eliminated if folks would just stop smoking.

Keith
Thanks for this additional information. I still believe that regardless of other things, this chemical's exposure somewhere in the family line (if not also directly) should be checked into. Did the red blood counts slowly drop? were they small-sized? Was there blood in urine? If not for her ... for someone in her family tree?

The missing link here is that the Cancer Society doesn't credit to 2-butoxyethanol with any cancers. But it should. This chemical causes cancers with tumors here there 'n everywhere. Starting one place first & then another? Irrelevant

I'm interested in checking out some people's possible exposures... if they are interested, such as Jeff did

Ron, you need to put me on 'ignore'

But since you brought it up, these are some other famous people whom I suspect could have the harm of 2-butoxyethanol I don't think you should look at it, though

Remember Robert Urich? The rare cancer of the joints that he had can go to lung cancer. I learned yesterday that a Korean vet who was never the same upon his return ... had health issues and the current one he is dealing with is a tumor in the muscle of his thigh that his doctors tell him can lead to lung cancer. That's what his daughter reported to me.
Old 12-17-2005, 10:27 AM
Banned

Distinctions
Contributor 
Default Meggie

Why would I want to put you on ignore, Maybe you put this sight on ignore,
Drink more, 2-butal
Ron
Old 12-17-2005, 10:55 AM

Default Now, now ...

you're starting to sound almost nice

By the way, some MSDS info does not list ingestion as an exposure route. So, I could probably drink it & not be harmed. One of the Exxon fellows is reported to have done just that. An eye witness said that when people complained about the Corexit chemicals being brought into Valdez, that an Exec 'proved' it was safe by drinking some. I must say that I would like to know if anything did happen to that fellow, though, because it is 38% 2-butoxyethanol ... the worst product of the Exxon Valdez oil spill cleanup, and since:

has been sold to the Dept of Defense, Australia for their 1995 oil spill cleanup; dropped from the skies in 2003 near Karachi ... and is sitting in stockpiles today waiting for dumping in the ocean. (One of the warnings, if they give you any ... is don't get in streams ... keep out of water) What a mess we have on our hands. If you really want to help today's military, track where Corexit has gone from 1989 to the present. Arms room? 2/3rds of the Seabees from gulf war came down with 'the syndrome' (per a survey of 17,000 questioned) Bet they moved the barrels of Corexit.

Protect your eyes!

You shouldn't say much to me, Ron. I am never discouraged, and I always can think of something else to add. I've worked on this stuff for over 3 years now. All I can say, though, is that I recognized the pattern of this chemical's harm

Do you think Carrie's dad may have been in WWII or another war? Vapors in the eyes ... easy 'fall out of war' Carol Burnett married Roman Catholic TV producer Joe Hamilton, a divorced father of 8, with whom she had 3 daughters, Carrie, and singer Erin Hamilton. The marriage ended in divorce in 1984, and Hamilton would ultimately die of cancer.

I would like to know what kind of cancer he had: NHL? leukemia? brain tumor? kidney? liver? pancreas? thyroid? Did he have diabetes? How are the other 10 children doing these days? ... especially Erin and Jody

Joseph Henry Michael "Joe" Hamilton Jr.
born on 1-6-1929 in Los Angeles, California
expired 6-9-1991 in Brentwood, California???age 62

In searching for his ... I found ... which also 'fits the profile' if the rest of the pattern is there:
Quote:
Scott Hamilton diagnosed with brain tumor

LOS ANGELES (AP) -- World and Olympic figure skating champion Scott Hamilton has a benign brain tumor.

The 46-year-old Hamilton underwent a biopsy at The Cleveland Clinic, and doctors expected to release him from the hospital by Friday, publicist Michael Sterling said Thursday.

"We will be working with him on a treatment plan moving forward," said Dr. Gene Barnett, chairman of the clinic's brain tumor institute.

Barnett said Hamilton has a slow-growing, non-cancerous tumor in the region of the pituitary gland .

Sterling said Hamilton has been had problems in recent weeks with his eyesight.

Hamilton, who lives in Los Angeles, is a four-time U.S. national champion, a four-time world champion and the 1984 Olympic gold medalist.

He is now a skating show producer. He was diagnosed with testicular cancer in 1997 and treated with surgery and chemotherapy. 11-12-04

He accomplished:
4-time world champion (1981-84);
won gold medal at 1984 Olympics

Other 'signs'
growth abnormality,
autoimmune metabolic problem digestion

"An adopted child, Hamilton stopped growing when he was two years old. He was eventually diagnosed as having Swachman-Diamond syndrome, a partial paralysis of the intestinal tract that prevents the body from absorbing nutrients, and a special diet and exercise cured the problem. However, he grew to only 5-foot-2? and he weighed only 108 pounds during his peak skating years.
Old 12-26-2005, 04:58 PM

Default Maybe Michael Landon, too

Michael Landon was born in 1936 (Did his dad also die of pancreatic cancer?) He was only 54 when he died in 1991. His mother acted very strangely during his youth ... suicidal attempts, rages ... things that could also be part of the harm of a chemical exposure in those days.

He could also have had second-hand exposure to the chemical I've been talking about as co-star and friend, Dan Blocker {who played his older brother Hoss in Bonanza) died from a blood clot in his lung, after gall bladder surgery. Gall badder surgery is often an early on happening for those with too much exposure to 2-butoxyethanol. If someone has too much exposure, they can be breathing it into the air, for others to be exposed (by getting the vapors in their eyes).

In Valdez, Alaska the head of Alaska DEC, Steve Provant die after surgery for gall bladder removal. In his case he had CLL (Chronic Lymphocydic Leukemia). His wife said he was a chemist and ALWAYS careful to wear his protective suit. What she did not realize, is that the beaches he was on ... could have fresh fumes from the Inipol EAP 22 or Corexit. Or the wind could have blown the fumes into his eyes. I would consider him a casualty of the Exxon Valdez oil spill cleanup. Obituary

I suspect the pancreatic and liver cancers that Michael Landon had; the brain tumors and lung cancers that Carrie Hamilton had; the growth and digestion, prostate and brain tumors that Scott Hamilton had ....

could all be caused primarily from 2-butoxyethanol poisoning of a parent (&/or exposures they also had) what this chemical does

What the pattern of harm is

Also primary cause of diabetes ... CFS, NHL ...

Michael Landon appeared on "The Tonight Show Starring Johnny Carson" (1991) to talk about his battle with cancer and many people in the audience were affected by the courage and energy he showed. Unfortunately he was already terminally ill by that time.

He wanted to know 'Why pancreatic cancer" The familial registries for pancreatic cancer started up in the early 1990s? ...

There are 11 known in the USA & internationally there is one in Canada (Jewish ), in Japan , in Germany , in Great Britain ... in Spain

http://www.pancreatica.org/registries.html

Pancreatic cancer showing up predominately in these populations makes sense to me: Bomb fumes in eyes from WWII ... would be an exposure to this chemical, I believe ... So it makes sense to me that Japan, Germany, Great Britain & USA have pancreatic registries

However, we may be dealing with several generations of chemically poisoned people. Look for fatigue of Chronic Fatigue Immune Dysfunction Syndrome: acquired compensated autoimmune hemolytic anemia or consider birth defects of cancers from primary poisoned family member

I just e-mailed everyone I could find on this list ... especially the Memorial Sloan-Kettering Cancer Center. (Took about 5 hours this AM) I know the average person is not interested in this ... Oh, well, so 'n so died. But I am very concerned that a chemical is doing so much harm. That's what I think. I believe I am right. And it matters to me that people are dying horrible deaths and it keeps going on and on and on. Someday soon, we should declare this chemical harmful and have our Congress ban it.