The Patriot Files Forums  

Go Back   The Patriot Files Forums > General > General Posts

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 09-02-2013, 08:36 AM

Distinctions
Contributor 
Default "What Happens if..."?

Given the well know reality that both well armed Iran and Russia are as tight as thieves and have longtime been Exceptionally Supportive Friends (both internally and militarily) of its Syrian Ally & both Assad Regimes, think about this.

Sorry, but have to go now. More to follow later.

OK, I'm back now from seeing: "We're The Millers",...which was/is one-helluva-funny movie.
See it, if have a chance. You won't be disappointed.

Regardless, again let me repeat my questioning: "Think about this" my friends and fellow citizens daily effected by the now quite obviously and naively dangerous political whims.

What Happens if either or both Iranian or Russian Personel are also mercilessly slaughtered by apparently foolish: "Accomplish Nothing" and merely; "Punitive" U.S. Missiles in Syria?

While conjecturing about such a political waste of U.S. Taxpayer Monies (Tomahawks cost about 1.5 MILLION dollars each) for naught and quite possibly against the Wrong Enemy,...all concerned Americans should also think about and ask the following.

Does anyone stupidly think that either Iranian or Russian Government will idly and coweringly DO NOTHING about any of their people being mercilessly slaughtered by U.S. Missiles,...just like Obama Administration despicably DID NOTHING about the FOUR SLAUGHTERED & MANY WOUNDED Americans by he Fanatical Muslim Terrorists at Benghazi?

I doubt it very much.

Quite differently, Iranian and Russian People would no doubt riot if their political leaders similarly displayed such a cowardice and disregard for and coming to the aid of fellow citizens,...and quite righfully so.

Neil

Last edited by reconeil; 09-02-2013 at 03:08 PM. Reason: corrections plus
sendpm.gif Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links