The Patriot Files Forums  

Go Back   The Patriot Files Forums > General > Political Debate

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 06-09-2003, 08:46 AM

Distinctions
Contributor 
Thumbs down A Gun To Our Heads!

Hypothetically, let?s say that the President lied like a rug and Iraq possessed no ?Weapons of Mass Destruction (WMDs)?? So what does that mean and what are the implications?

?First off, I am no great supporter of a few of the moves of El Presidente, and I will not blindly follow any agenda!? The man is a politician after all, and according to a popular movie, when not engaged in (so-called) ?Affairs of State?, politicos are usually on the prowl, seeking to steal lollypops from babies!? ?For that matter, show me a totally honest bureaucrat, and I?ll show you the eight wonder of the world!?

However, being a non-partisan cuss, it must be remembered that Saddam Hussein showed no reservations in the past about using chemical and biological weaponry, and sometimes, a little preventative medicine is the best prescription! Had they (Bush and/or intel) just come right out and told the truth (and they didn?t in my opinion), they could have saved us all a pile of grief, cause this puppy could come back to snap at Bush's heels in a year or so! "But then, if a politician (any politician) possesses an over abundance of nothing else, many do flow freely with arrogance and pure bull manure!"

?But think about it for a moment!?? The Bastard of Baghdad (Hussein), a cuss that either has, had, or would have soon gotten his oily mitts on biological killers and the big bomb, would have used these mass murderers of humanity without any compunction! Unfortunately, this war is far from over, for as it is in Afghanistan, a few ass-holes and maniacs are still hiding under rocks and killing our troops from ambush! The big question is: "What are we doing that will effectively stop these back-shooting, terrorist cowards!?"

?So what does one do when faced with a [potentially] mortal quandary?? Do we, like at Pearl Harbor or the WTC, wait to be blasted to hell before we figure out a solution? Or do you, knowing that the bum (Saddam the Slimy) is well on his way to concluding his dastardly plan, cut off the head of this snake before it strikes? ?We rightfully did the latter of course!!?

But again, one does not have to lie to do the right thing! Nor should one ever mingle political ambition with the blood of American patriots, not that the current President did this of course!

Ya know, the people of the United States are not fools, and contrived crap, generated to blow smoke, will carry one just so far and no further - say to 2004!?

VERITAS