The Patriot Files Forums  

Go Back   The Patriot Files Forums > Conflict posts > Vietnam

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 06-25-2003, 11:01 AM

Distinctions
VOM Contributor 
Default Pushed to Dustoff...

...home early from the Convention...

...Sorry for the short exit post on Sunday, wasn't thinking of the terms before leaving...

...back to the present,...

...Home early from the convention due to experiencing what I believe to be a "dustoff", I'm wired still beyond max, and my heart is racing at present...

...late Monday night/ err Tuesday morning as the "festivities" was winding down, and conversations were flowing freely, I was pushed to a "dustoff", and it was intense,...

...I ended up leaving as not to go off at I guess at 0500 after packing,...

...It has taken me to a place where I shouldn't go.........

...I left,.... because (no names mentioned, because he was being installed as a State positon as of today), and of all the places to push a person to the max pressure point was not the State Convention...

...Now correct me if I'm wrong,...
... A "dustoff" is where someone for no other reason, tries to push someone's buttons to the max to see how far they can push for the reaction of, " It don't mean nothin", and walk away...

...Me standing there watching the entertainment finish up, and I get a certain person in my face saying ,..."YOUR AN ASSHOLE" YOUR JUST A F*#KING ASSHOLE", I look at him, and he just continued with his tirade for almost a minute until I turned, and "dis'ed him...

...I left because I'd tried to look up his room number, and wanted to beat his ass for banging me like that, but oped to leave, why there, and then, The State Convention should be one place that when with Brothers, and Sisters meet, your safe from f*#kin' ego maniac checks...

...still fuming, and will be for a while, tryin' to move on, but it ain't workin..............

Tom "ANDY" Andrzejczyk

sendpm.gif Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 06-25-2003, 11:17 AM

Some people, you can dress em up but you can't take em anywhere.
Old 06-25-2003, 11:26 AM

In my face like that I would've lost it I would've had to smash his ass big time. I can't deal with shit anymore and came oh so close in boot camp wanting to take a swing but I knew better like you - you knew better and that makes you a bette guy than me.

O Almighty Lord God, who neither slumberest nor sleepest; Protect and assist, we beseech thee, all those who at home or abroad, by land, by sea, or in the air, are serving this country, that they, being armed with thy defence, may be preserved evermore in all perils; and being filled with wisdom and girded with strength, may do their duty to thy honour and glory; through Jesus Christ our Lord. Amen.

"IN GOD WE TRUST"
Old 06-25-2003, 12:10 PM

Distinctions
Staff VOM 
Wink Good

Jerker:
As you know, been there done that. Now how many times did someone call me (and my mother) names? How many times did someone get in my face? Some of us have actually turned it into an art form. Although it is annoying that the "peace" of a peace officer can not be disturbed. Oh well.
Just think about what would have happened if you would have punched the guy in the face? Then your the jerk and your told to leave or worst, not good.
I'd always get a few pieces of cord wood and split them into tooth picks. Gets rid of the anger, now don't obsess, he isn't worth it.

Stay healthy,
Andy
Old 06-25-2003, 01:13 PM

Distinctions
VOM Contributor 
Default Earth to Curtis...

...clear for landing...

...cut back on drinking to just about nil to safe, but hell, go to the convention, let the hair down a bit, knowing the cutoff level myself before making an ass is easy now, don't drink too much, and you don't do any stupid things that you'll regret, right, only to have another do the "bassackwards...

...but it was someone that should have known better,...
... (shhh!), (State commander elect, no less) I don't know, maybe he was "bonding", or something in his mind, I just got pissed, and embarrased, and left rather then kick in his door,... (or something stupid that only Curtis could come up with...

...I try to stay in safety zones, and he slipped in, and flanked hard, I didn't bite, I was that 1000th of a second from head butting, and breaking his nose, and kneeing him in the balls at the same time, but I figured he wouldn't look good on the podium accepting his new position with his face all bandaged up, and I would have been reallly the party favorite then, Huh...

...mooring in calmer waters..

...I suppose 3 years ago, I would have put him in the hospital for a few weeks, never to have children again , learning to walk away is not as satisfying as kicking somebody's ass that REALLY deserves it...

..."we'll meet again"......

Tom "ANDY" Andrzejczyk

Old 06-25-2003, 01:29 PM

Distinctions
Coordinator VOM Contributor 

Smart thing,letting your feet do your talking.I know how difficult it can be to walk away from assholes that need their clock serviced,but it`s the healthiest way to go.ATTABOY!

Peace,Griz
Old 06-25-2003, 03:33 PM
Banned

Distinctions
Contributor 
Default Get in my space

I have always said I will argue with anyone until they get in my space , Then the talkin is done, I punch en in the throught, and stomp on there heart and walk away, usually while there wife or girlfriens is yelling at me calling me names, Sorry, seat, I couldn't have none what you did,
But it is good that you did what you did,

Ron
Old 06-25-2003, 10:53 PM

Distinctions
VOM Contributor 
Default this is a test...

..of the emergency broadcast system...

...caught it in time, as i reflect back upon it,, but it set me off for the day, don't need the shit, but it was "his" test, I passed, he lived, oh well, just didnt xpext it, and it set me off enough to leave before i did a "aw shit"...

...learned a lot here over this short time, small shit rolls off, tough growing up, and learning what really matters...

... no sleep, oh well, tomorow is another day...

... thank you, ya'all...

...morning..............

Tom "ANDY" Andrzejczyk