The Patriot Files Forums  

Go Back   The Patriot Files Forums > General > General Posts

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 06-27-2002, 06:51 AM

Angry The Pledge of Alligence unconstitutional ??

What the he!! ar ethose ignorant judges smoking in the 9th federal court ???
Their "ruling" (if that's what anyone can call it !) that the Pledge of Alligence to our flag is UNCONSTITUTIONAL ?!?!?!?!?!
They "based" their rulling on the "fact" that the pledge contains the word "GOD and therefore is a government sponsorship of religion. The constitution, as written by our forefathers, provides for freedom OF religion, not freedom FROM religion.
The case which brought this ruling was brought by an atheist in California (surprise !!!), who complained that his right to deny the existence of any higher power than himself was being denied when school teachers lead their classes in the reciting of the Pledge of Alligence. The lower federal court threw the case out, but the case was appealed to the 9th Circuit Fderal Court (based in California !!!!), which made the ruling that the inclusion of the word GOD in the pledge made the pledge unconstitutional.
Based on that ruling, the US motto, "In God we Trust" is also being considered as unconstitutional, because it might offend muslims, hindus, atheists, druids, witches, satanics, etc. I think it's high time th efederal government submit a definitive admendment to the constitution, stating that catagorally (sp) that the US of A is a nation under God. Not a nation without God, not a nation under Allah, Mohamed, or any other man or so-called deity, but under the one and only Almighty God; the founder of the universe ! If any person has any complaints about that, then I'll gladly buy them a one-way ticket the the country of their choice, with the provision that they NEVER be allowed to set foot on US soil again !
I would also like to start a petition calling for the immediate impeachment and removal of the federal judges who made this rediculous ruling, on the grounds of mental incompetence and gross neglection of duties. These are the grounds called out for such impeachment, besides being found guilty of an illegal act.
The president and the US Attorney General / Solicitor General need to file an immediate appeal to the US Supreme court, calling for a ruling which will overturn the 9th Federal Court and that the US Supreme Court issue a statement overtly condeming the justices sitting on the 9th Federal Court for even considering the case in the first place. It is obvious that the 9th Federal Court is suffering from severe senillity, which is manifested in their collective stupidity !
If this issue can't get everyone fired up enough to write their congreessman / congresswoman and the President, then I don't know what would. As far as I'm concerned, if this ruling is allowed to stand, the I believe the US is doomed as a nation. The courts have made every effort to remove any and all references to God and morality from our schools, businesses, courts and now they're going after the very government itself. It's time to remind the courts that the constitution provides that they enforce the laws of the land, not the laws.