The Patriot Files Forums  

Go Back   The Patriot Files Forums > General > Political Debate

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 09-04-2008, 02:29 PM

Distinctions
VOM Contributor 
Default Behavioral differences

After watching the thugs, hooligans, and other assorted criminals at work in St. Paul as part of the anti-GOP gathering, I'm impressed with the restraint of the local police forces. Unlike the turmoil that the liberals caused during the 1968 Democrat convention in Chicago, these latter day thugs seem to have been controlled by prior planning by the local police forces, by an infiltration of the thugs' ranks by undercover folks, and perhaps even by a public, less tolerant of the workings of this criminal element.

Personally, I would have sent the local police forces a $$ contribution to use more pepper spray, to wield the night sticks more forcefully, and to open up a serious can of whup-ass on anybody that resisted.

And in closing, I wonder what the political persuasion of these malcontents is? Can you even imagine good conservatives bashing plate glass windows, overturning trash receptacles, and the other forms of mayhem and destruction? Nope. They're liberals.

"Political correctness is a doctrine, fostered by a delusional, illogical minority, and rabidly promoted by an unscrupulous mainstream media, which holds forth the proposition that it is entirely possible to pick up a turd by the clean end."
sendpm.gif Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 09-04-2008, 03:04 PM

Distinctions
VOM Contributor 
Default Speaking of

"thugs" and "hooligans"..............

Oh how it seems that the "memory" of certain "events" from the recent past can be so easily forgotten???

A detailed account by the pro-Republican Wall Street Journal on 29 November 2000 confirms that the week's previous mini-riot outside the offices of the Miami-Dade County Canvassing Board was organized and financed by the Bush-Cheney campaign and some top leaders in the Republican Congress.

On November 22, 2000 a violent crowd of about 150 Republican Party protesters rampaged through Miami's County Hall after the canvassing board decided to concentrate its recount on the approximately 10,000 “undervotes”—ballots for which no presidential choice had been registered by the original machine count. The Republican demonstrators banged and kicked in the doors and windows of the 19th floor office where the board had moved the count, as well as physically assaulting a number of Democratic Party representatives on the scene.

Yep, the "pot calling the kettle black again" won't change the FACTS that there are "behavioral idiots" on both sides of the "aisle"!

How easy it seems for some folks to forget, huh?

Your friendly purveyor of FACTS,

The Gimpster

Gimpy

"MUD GRUNT/RIVERINE"

"I ain't no fortunate son"--CCR

"We have shared the incommunicable experience of war..........We have felt - we still feel - the passion of life to its top.........In our youth our hearts were touched with fire"

Oliver Wendell Holmes, Jr.

Last edited by Gimpy; 09-04-2008 at 05:40 PM.
Old 09-05-2008, 08:03 AM

I wouldn't exactly call these bozos liberals or conservatives, rather I'd classify them as thugs and punks who justify their actions with some nebulous political philosophy. Kinda like the 60's generational temper tantrum.
Old 09-05-2008, 11:07 AM

Distinctions
VOM Contributor 

I sorta remember that event in Dade County, when Da Dims were trying to steal the election away from the winner, George W. Bush. And I certainly would condemn their actions, if indeed what you wrote is true. Illegal activity by any group is wrong, and duh! illegal.

Meanwhile, I still contend that the thugs in St. Paul were primarily liberals.

"Political correctness is a doctrine, fostered by a delusional, illogical minority, and rabidly promoted by an unscrupulous mainstream media, which holds forth the proposition that it is entirely possible to pick up a turd by the clean end."
Old 09-05-2008, 01:59 PM

Distinctions
VOM Contributor 
Default Mah Deah Superfella

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuperScout View Post
I sorta remember that event in Dade County, when Da Dims were trying to steal the election away from the winner, George W. Bush. And I certainly would condemn their actions, if indeed what you wrote is true. Illegal activity by any group is wrong, and duh! illegal.

Meanwhile, I still contend that the thugs in St. Paul were primarily liberals.
"If indeed what I wrote is true"????

I would never make an attempt at ANY falsehoods to try and show you the error of your contention that ONLY "Liberals" are guilty of boorish and bad behavior. The F-A-C-T-S speak for themselves.

The information regarding the "conservative culprits", ie; "thugs", and "hooligans" involved with the Dade county "riot" can be easily confirmed by simply going to google and inputing "republican riot in Miami, 2000 election".

There were numerous and repudible sources present during this disgusting example of conservative "values" that prove without a doubt that the "rioters" were in fact.........REPUBLICANS and, so called "conservatives".

Just attempting to help you when trying to justify your ridiculous comment, and I quote.... "Can you even imagine good conservatives bashing plate glass windows, overturning trash receptacles, and the other forms of mayhem and destruction?"

Well now, maybe you CAN "imagine" it, because they DID, didn't they?

Gimp

Gimpy

"MUD GRUNT/RIVERINE"

"I ain't no fortunate son"--CCR

"We have shared the incommunicable experience of war..........We have felt - we still feel - the passion of life to its top.........In our youth our hearts were touched with fire"

Oliver Wendell Holmes, Jr.
Old 09-05-2008, 02:18 PM

Distinctions
VOM Contributor 

So, where's your condemnation of what the thugs of St. Paul did? Or do you approve of it? So far, trying to get a straight answer out of you is like trying to teach a chicken how to whistle.

Old 09-05-2008, 11:54 AM

Quote:
Personally, I would have sent the local police forces a $$ contribution to use more pepper spray, to wield the night sticks more forcefully, and to open up a serious can of whup-ass on anybody that resisted.
Perhaps a more measured response would be in order. Call in an air strike. Or, declare them enemy combatants & whisk them off to some undisclosed location. No rights for them, I say.
Old 09-05-2008, 12:59 PM

Distinctions
VOM Contributor 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Advisor View Post
Perhaps a more measured response would be in order. Call in an air strike. Or, declare them enemy combatants & whisk them off to some undisclosed location. No rights for them, I say.
Or howzabout we give the guilty bastards a fair trial, and then just inflict some corporal punishment? Is that measured enough for you?

Old 09-05-2008, 04:25 PM

Quote:
Or howzabout we give the guilty bastards a fair trial, and then just inflict some corporal punishment? Is that measured enough for you?
How about a military tribunal?
Old 09-06-2008, 11:42 AM

Distinctions
VOM Contributor 

If the thugs are not US citizens, maybe a military tribunal would be in order. Then shoot 'em!