The Patriot Files Forums  

Go Back   The Patriot Files Forums > General > General Posts

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 12-16-2002, 01:02 PM

Default Soviet Pilot

I read your entry thread - downed 52 planes? You've got to be considered an ACE. How many were American? How did you find our site? Are you finding the reading interesting?

What's on the Russia agenda lately? 1953 means you must be retired now? What are you doing to keep busy? Are you still in Russia - I can't tell if you are or if your stateside?

Do all Russian's consider the cold war to be over now? Or are there some old hold outs still waving the sickel around? What is the new Russia doing now to improve its employment problems?
I hear vodka and drugs is running rampid over there any truth to it? What are you doing for fun now adays in Russia?

You can see I have many questions - I'm sure others do as well. Come back to us and let us know what's goin on so we can exchange our views on events.

:cd:

O Almighty Lord God, who neither slumberest nor sleepest; Protect and assist, we beseech thee, all those who at home or abroad, by land, by sea, or in the air, are serving this country, that they, being armed with thy defence, may be preserved evermore in all perils; and being filled with wisdom and girded with strength, may do their duty to thy honour and glory; through Jesus Christ our Lord. Amen.

"IN GOD WE TRUST"
sendpm.gif Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links