The Patriot Files Forums  

Go Back   The Patriot Files Forums > General > Political Debate

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 10-21-2013, 09:11 AM
Super Moderator

Distinctions
VOM Staff Contributor 
Question Homeland financial security

For the first time in my lifetime I can now say that I've seen everything.
Around two years ago they started to build the Palm Branch Development here in Fayetteville. They are nice two story homes, each sitting on well over an acre of land with about 70 homes already built. The houses are finished with all utilities, four bedroom, three bathrooms, finished basements, and attached garages. There aren't any two homes in the development that have the same floor plan.
"BUT" (there's that word again) starting today, all of the homes will be sold at 1/2 off listed price.
The houses were originally listed between $165K to $210,000 and I was able to watch the building of most of them. That would have a great price for this area just 20 miles south of Atlanta. There weren't any shortcuts made and it looked like they were being well built with not a bit of prefabrication.

"Half Price Sale on your New Home"
SAY WHAT???

Whatever happened to the day that you went out and bought a home for an investment?
Whatever happened to the day that you knew that as long as you maintained your house you would be able to sell it in 20 years for more than you paid for it?
Sponsored Links