The Patriot Files Forums  

Go Back   The Patriot Files Forums > General > General Posts

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 06-04-2020, 08:47 AM

Distinctions
Contributor 
Question More Reflections Upon The Human Race - [Rehash]

6-4-2020

“It is, once again in my opinion, most surprising to me, that our race of beings has survived intact for as long as it has?!”

I mean, just think about it for a moment – “World-wide wars, planetary pandemic diseases, political intrigues, and even the fury of Nature Itself”, may one day (and without any warning), put an abrupt and Earth-Shaking End to all of our dreams, our aspirations, and even our ever mounting insanities – “Count Upon It!”

And no – “This Is Not Some Morbid - Doom’s Day Philosophy”, but rather, it is just the nature of all things, that everything (good and bad alike) eventually does have to come to an end!”

“So you see” – This Is Not “Some Dark-Ages Tale of Horror and Woe”, but rather, it is just a cold and hard fact of existence! “For it is not how long a species survives that genuinely tells the tale of the tape, but rather, it is what that species does with its relatively brief (as time goes) existence that truly counts?

So if you take any genuine offense or even discomfort, with this brief scenario, then I implore you to really do something with the life that you all have –

Hardcore