The Patriot Files Forums  

Go Back   The Patriot Files Forums > General > Political Debate

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 07-21-2003, 09:41 AM

Distinctions
Contributor 
Question An Act Of War?

The news has it that ?Rebel Forces? are shelling the United States Embassy grounds, as well as surrounding turf in Monrovia, Liberia!? Apparently, there are some, even outside of politics, who mean to have a war there!? Hell, (again according to the news hawks), some 50 or so, dead and decaying bodies have already been staked up in the area (Sovereign U.S. Territory) around the Embassy!

So I ask you: "How long will it be before we too begin to take serious casualties in Liberia, like in Somalia, or, as it was when our Embassy was stormed in Teheran (Iran)? And most importantly, what will our response be - "or need I ask!?"

I don?t know what the President?s opinion on this is (hell I don?t!!), but I?ll bet you dollars to donuts that: "If those 'Former American Slaves & Rebels in Monrovia' opt to overtly attack our embassy or our 'PEACE-KEEPING TROOPS' - Force Will Be Met With Force", and so it begins perhaps?! ?So where this will lead - at this point, is anyone?s guess?!?

Of course, if history is the gage of progression and escalation, then that same history just might opt to repeat itself (AGAIN)!? At that point, my only question will be: ?What in the hell are we doing in Liberia (and a few other places) anyway, and will it be the continuing policy of some in world power to perceive even a ?Misdirected Foreign Fart, Many Thousands Of Miles Away? as an open act of aggression, aimed against freedom and liberty!

?If this is true (?), then we have indeed become the ?Policemen To The World?, and the ?New Foreign Legion of Humanity, the U.N. and even NATO!?

Hell, I thought we told the "United Nations" to go screw itself, and that "We The People (sorry George)" would decide what was in ?OUR OWN? best interest? Apparently, since the end (??) of Gulf War II, the U.N., the Europeans and even the Kofi-Man, have been working behind the scenes to regain the reins!? (opinion)

So let me ask you this, and please answer honestly: ?If we (USA) ever do something to really piss-off the United Nations, do they too retain the option of sending foreign troops into American streets, or trying American nationals in their Belgium-Based Kangaroo Courts?"

Naturally, our Yankee spirit would not tolerate such an invasion or internal interference by alien entities! No more so in fact, than those farmers did at Lexington, Massachusetts, some 228 years into the past. And again, no such foreign action, initiated upon American soil, could ever come to pass, could it?! ?This would be a violation of our Constitution, and the Monroe Doctrine!?

?Hey, this brings us back to paragraph #1!!? Wasn?t it this same "President James Monroe (U.S. Honcho # 5)" who envisioned a (far removed) nation (Liberia) for our freed slaves? A place for them to live in freedom, peace and harmony!! (Oops!?)

Or did Monroe, a man of great wisdom, insert an addendum that demanded of us (the future responsibility) to free these slaves anew, should they opt to blow each other away?

?Where, if ever, will this stop?!?

?It is our true policy to steer clear of permanent alliance with any portion of the foreign world!? (George Washington, September 17, 1796)

Our ?NEW GEORGE?, however, doesn?t seem to always share this view, but then Washington wasn?t running for re-election, now was He!?

?Naturally, President Bush would never mix politics with personal ambition, and as such, any analogy is purely academic!?

VERITAS