The Patriot Files Forums  

Go Back   The Patriot Files Forums > Conflict posts > Vietnam

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 02-18-2009, 04:59 AM

Distinctions
VOM Contributor 
Default I was just funnin'

Actually, I hardly watch NASCAR anymore. All the same cars. Can't tell one from the other until you read what's on the front. I just watch a couple of races a year. I was so happy that Petty Enterprises had 3 cars in the top 10 and that a Chevy....well or whatever these cars are, didn't win. I also see that NASCAR treats Junior like his daddy. He can do whatever he wants and no penalties, except when he misses his pit twice, once parking on the line. I used to sort of like JR but now, after hearing his excuses....all everybody else's fault, I hope he never wins a championship. But...they will change the rules so he can I'm sure. Bristol and Martinsville are my favorite races. I like Kennseth....I think he has class.

Pack

"DISSENT IS PATRIOTIC!" (unknown people for the past 8 years, my turn now)
sendpm.gif Reply With Quote