The Patriot Files Forums  

Go Back   The Patriot Files Forums > General > Political Debate

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 10-05-2005, 04:09 AM

Distinctions
VOM Contributor 
Default Its a bet!

Quote:
Originally posted by Andy As I understand it, people from all over the country made donations to the RNC. Corporation also made donations to the same organization. It is legal for money given by individuals to be sent to Texas, not legal for corporate money to be pumped into the state to support individual candidates. Seems that at ?best? a lower ranking RNC check writer goes down for writing a check from the wrong account.

Thus, James you got a bet. I trust you and don?t thing it necessary to hand any cash to a third party. Many people read this site and for one of us to do something so dishonorable as not pay up, he would be and should be shunned by all the other members of the site.

Finally, if I do win, please send the check to the Pat?s File as a donation in my name.

Stay healthy,
Andy

"Being called partisan by Tom Delay is like being called ugly by a frog." Ronnie Earle

Andy
OKAY!!
Youre on!! My $100 against your $200 that Delay gets convicted. Thanks Andy--its good to see that someone on your side's got some sporting spirit to match their big mouths. You can mail my check to patriotfiles also.
The Bet is whether he gets convicted ot not. Betting that a man that's just been admoinished 3 times for breaking the law is a crook is like betting that someone who got 3 tickets in the last year is a lousy driver.
I'm even more enthusiastic about the latest developments--this means for sure theyre going to court.
Whats really intersting is all this: "It wasn't against the law untill 2003" Oh yes it was, there was just some ambiguous language that needed correcting. Does anybody REALLY think that there was no law against laundering campaign money before 2003?
What youre seeing is medias manipulatiuon in action. Earle is really restricted in what he can say about the case but Delay and his lawyers and sycophants is not. Therefore all you hear right now is their side and theyre not attacking the facts of the case, its swiftboating--attacking the personality, which is the Republicans best shot.
Other Republicans are tired of Delay's corruption too.
Here's what Chris Shays (R-CT) said:
"Tom's conduct is hurting the Republican Party, is hurting this Republican majority and it is hurting any Republican who is up for re-election....My party is going to have to decide whether we are going to continue to make excuses for Tom to the detriment of Republicans seeking election,"

yes, they'll behaving to make up excuses for Delay for some time to come
stay good
James
Old 10-05-2005, 04:33 AM

Distinctions
VOM Contributor 
Default Re: Liars

Quote:
Originally posted by Gimpy
Bye, Bye Tommy..........wonder how you'll look in 'stripes'?
Gimpy
Check the picture I posted on the previous page
Stay good, dude
James
Old 10-05-2005, 08:29 AM

Distinctions
VOM Contributor 
Default Re: Re: Liars

Quote:
Originally posted by exlrrp

Gimpy
Check the picture I posted on the previous page
Stay good, dude
James
Hey James!............Those 'stripes' fit him to a 'TEE'. Onlyest thing that would look BETTER would be Rove, Libby, Cheney & Bush attached to that chain around his leg instead of those other two guys!

After all the upcoming indictments, trials and hard jail time about to be handed out to the likes of these criminals and their cronies we just may be able to see that happen!

Gimpy

"MUD GRUNT/RIVERINE"

"I ain't no fortunate son"--CCR

"We have shared the incommunicable experience of war..........We have felt - we still feel - the passion of life to its top.........In our youth our hearts were touched with fire"

Oliver Wendell Holmes, Jr.
sendpm.gif Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2005, 12:40 PM

Distinctions
Staff VOM 
Default James

I have a big mouth? Why James you all most hurt my feelings.

You said, "the bet is whether he gets convicted or not." Technically no, that is not the bet. We bet is on the first charge. That was the only criminal complain at issue when the wager was made and that what we're betting on. I'm pretty sure he'll walk on the second charge, but I'm sure on the first. Thats why I offered the two to one odds.

You say your even more enthusiastic about the second charge. Why? because it's a felony?

Stay healthy,
Andy
Old 10-08-2005, 08:44 AM

Distinctions
VOM Contributor 
Default Andy

I would highly recommend that you modify your original wager to include demanding a genuinely contrite apology and request for forgiveness from the two self-admitted haters in addition to the monetary damages they will owe patriotfiles.com. And I've got a side bet that this latter condition will never happen!

"Political correctness is a doctrine, fostered by a delusional, illogical minority, and rabidly promoted by an unscrupulous mainstream media, which holds forth the proposition that it is entirely possible to pick up a turd by the clean end."