The Patriot Files Forums  

Go Back   The Patriot Files Forums > General > Political Debate

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 06-10-2006, 08:43 PM

I'm really surprised that this foul mouthed ignorant creature is still allowed to post here. On any other forum that I belong to this guy would be considered a "Troll" and promptly banned for good. This place was supposed to be a place for veterans to talk to each other in a civilized manner. This doesn't happen with Gimpy. He has to use vulgar language (the mark of an un-educated man) to belitttle his verbal opponent and on numerous occasions has issued threats to others on this board.

I am asking the moderators here to ban Gimpy permanently.

He adds nothing to the site and only detracts from it. He does not know "how to play nicely with other children". I am sick of reading his hatred filled posts (and I believe there are others that think the same way)

I believe that we are dealing with a mentally unbalanced person here. Banning him from the site might give him some time to get his act together. As long as he gets the negative feedback from other posters here he will continue to feed his obsessions.
sendpm.gif Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 06-11-2006, 05:16 AM

Distinctions
VOM Contributor 

OK, Gimpy, if you're done with me, as you've already said once, why are you repeating yourself? Are you so bereft of cognitive powers that you can't remember or re-read your earlier posts? I'm beginning to believe colmurph's latest assessments that you are imbalanced. You're like a spoiled little boy who insists on getting in the last word, as if that makes you correct. Alas, it only makes you appear that much more like a spoiled little child, who demands the world conform to his distorted paradigm, screaming his perpetual potty-mouth in a vain attempt to appear adult.

PS: to colmurph: real men don't impugn the character or insult another's mother, so by inference, I think it is settled that gimpy isn't a real man.

"Political correctness is a doctrine, fostered by a delusional, illogical minority, and rabidly promoted by an unscrupulous mainstream media, which holds forth the proposition that it is entirely possible to pick up a turd by the clean end."
Old 06-11-2006, 07:53 AM

Distinctions
Contributor 
Default SuperScout...

BRAVO!!! To You & For Truth in General being rightfully displayed here.

Neil
Old 06-11-2006, 05:50 PM

Distinctions
VOM Contributor 

The political debate forum, while not as heavily moderated as other forums, does have one unbending rule:

No matter how heated the debate gets direct attacks against other forum members will not be tolerated.

If you need to take a break then take a break but if you insist on berating and cursing fellow members your privileges to post in this forum will be suspended.

Quote and unquote. Not my words, but I can live by them.

"Political correctness is a doctrine, fostered by a delusional, illogical minority, and rabidly promoted by an unscrupulous mainstream media, which holds forth the proposition that it is entirely possible to pick up a turd by the clean end."
Old 06-12-2006, 10:39 AM

Distinctions
Contributor 
Default SuperScout...

Since apparently Gimpy doesn't read well and often turns out quite some yardage of typically standard or vile Democrat garbage and/or usually deceptive and people-dividing propaganda,..."He" must have some other fanatical politico doing all typing and mostly paste-ups, for "Him". Can't believe Gimpy knowledgeable enough to do same,...all by himself?

What do you think?

Neil