The Patriot Files Forums  

Go Back   The Patriot Files Forums > General > General Posts

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 07-22-2016, 09:00 AM

Distinctions
Contributor 
Question But By The Grace Of God

7-21-2016

On rare occasions, I travel down the mountain to buy a little grub and pay a bill or two – usually overdue! And while in town, and if we can afford it, I (like many of you) will grab a cheap burger and a glass of cola at some local fast-food emporium!

I noted today however, as I have on several occasions before, groups of people sitting on the walkways, attempting to glean a little shade and occasionally coming inside to grab a paper cup full of cooling water! This is understandable, especially considering the fact that the temperature was well over the century mark (100 plus degrees) in the shade, and this with very little shade to be had! “I assumed that these unfortunate and homeless souls had a deal with the restaurant operators to allow them to get water when needed?”

The bottom line to this story is this: Many of these “Homeless and Hurting Americans” are not in the streets because they want to be, but rather, because those who walk right on by them, also look right through them like they do not even exist! And in a shocking contrast to this scene of unmitigated despair, I also put on the nightly news this evening (as I usually do), to see what new lies have been concocted by the politi/media to assure us all that everything is coming up roses and sparkling wine- and to this I respond “BULL CRAP!”

“Some of the people that I saw on the tube (at this national political convention) probably spend more on a single haircut that those wretched souls that were sweltering out in that “Blistering Heat” spend upon food in entire week!”

The point is this: “Don’t these fortunate political bon vivants (all the way from them White House down) have eyes to see with?” And from what I have been witnessing since this presidential race got underway, it makes no difference what political party they haunt, once your humanity is gone – so is your conscience and your soul as well, in my opinion!

So party on all of you political types, for the last sign that you may ever see, may not be a café bill of fare, but may rather read: “Abandon Hope - All Ye Who Enter Here!?”

Rick [Hardcore]
Old 07-24-2016, 08:43 AM

Angry

HC - the poor and lost are everywhere in every country in the world. You would think in the 21st century this wouldn't be happening - but its dog eat dog and little care for those who have nothing - or its been taken from them. I appreciate the concerns for those who have little if anything. I already take care of three families - my daughters and their grand kids because of divorces and the lack of their husbands or x-husbands to pay child support. These are the bums who belong in jail - they beat the system all the time and its a shame.

O Almighty Lord God, who neither slumberest nor sleepest; Protect and assist, we beseech thee, all those who at home or abroad, by land, by sea, or in the air, are serving this country, that they, being armed with thy defence, may be preserved evermore in all perils; and being filled with wisdom and girded with strength, may do their duty to thy honour and glory; through Jesus Christ our Lord. Amen.

"IN GOD WE TRUST"
sendpm.gif Reply With Quote