The Patriot Files Forums  

Go Back   The Patriot Files Forums > General > General Posts

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 06-20-2021, 04:32 PM

Distinctions
Contributor 
Exclamation The Die Was Already Cast - Don't Stop It Now

6-20-2021

How dare any person ever attempt to negate “The Will of the People??” Either we are still the ultimate authority as it concerns “Our Own Country”, or we are not? And to those within our government who still consider us to be but a necessary annoyance, or even a bother, might I remind them “in a friendly fashion”, that our votes, and our will, are not to be trifled with!! And in the spirit of patriots such as Thomas Paine, Patrick Henry, and Thomas Jefferson, let me remind those arrogant people who consider our votes to be naught but a removable gift, that it is they who are the fluff and the formality, and not “The People of This Great Nation of Ours, as “Our Forefathers” did not fight, bleed and even die, in order to allow a scant few bureaucrats to live the good life, and to dictate!

Rather, it is still “We the People” who control the reins of government, and we alone, who are the last and final word – and let none of them forget it!! Far too much blood, sweat, tears and toil, have been expended to gain, and to preserve, liberty and freedom, to ever allow any arrogant lout to merely strip us of those freedoms that are inherent to our way of life! And no, it is never a joke when any international bureaucrat believes that “Our People” are there to serve them alone, and not the other way around! And as “A Hardcore New Englander Myself”, it is also my belief that, even with our magnificent progress and advancement, there are still “A Scant-Few Systemic Tag-Alongs” out there who adamantly believe that “Our People” should still adhere to a rigid class system, one in which we are all equals in name alone! To wit, I respond: “Social Equality” is not just a matter of politics alone, it is rather, a matter of fact! We fought for it, we paid for it, and we have strove to preserve it! And what “The Almighty and Our Magnificent Forefathers” bled and sweated to create – Let No Man Ever Seek To Tear Asunder!

Hardcore