The Patriot Files Forums  

Go Back   The Patriot Files Forums > General > General Posts

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 02-02-2022, 04:24 PM

Distinctions
Contributor 
Unhappy Too Much History & Resources Lost

2-2-2022

With all due respect, “Our Own Beloved Nation” has not always acted in an expedient and logical fashion, in my opinion? And I fully realize that time marches on, and nothing can stop that - short of oblivion itself, but to scrap still functioning military and economic hardware and this, just because some politician owes a favor or two to some honcho in big business or government, is ludicrous at best, once again in my own personal opinion?

Now I know that there are thousands of excuses for their actions - “but a waste is still a waste”, and even if this move may be economically feasible, it seems to me that “This Good Old Nation of Ours” still has its limitations, and no good thing ever lasts forever! So as such, I still adamantly feel that, regardless of the reasoning (excuses) of a few of our own people, they still consider a quick buck to be of far more importance to them, than preservation, and even common sense? “And after all is said and done, not one damned thing in existence ever lasts forever!” And for a race of beings that claims to value the future of “Our Nation. Her People, Our Resources, And Our Own Kids’ Futures” – “We Sure As ‘Hell’ Don’t Act Like It At Times?!”

Hardcore
Old 02-03-2022, 04:57 AM

Unhappy

HC - your right on once again - but its - We The People that put these folks into office.
It's we the people who have to live by their rules once in office. It's we the people along
with certain other(s) who hope to profit by their service in office.
-
We got nobody to blame - but We The People. We are spoon fed promises of change and
lifestyles once they are in office. Results in disappointments - but its our fault - we should've
known better.
-
We the People - are like cattle to being led to the slaughter. Big money buys their way into
our government every time. They tell us what we want to hear - but in the long run we get
the shaft - and a few crumbs if that - and get spoon fed possible opportunities?
-
Promise's are always tossed out while running for office. But in reality - it's pot luck and later
it taste bad - but - we put them there. We all need to do better homework or just live with it.
-
The Congress is so divided that stalemate and checkmate are always in play.
-
The People are always secondary to the primary dealer. Nobody see's that
until after they are in office. You put them there - you now have to live with it.
-
They walk in lock-step movements to do otherwise will results in no future
in politics.
-
We The People have to be smarter - or the laws have to be amended - to
protect the people's issues currently in distress.
-
We never learn that until after the fact. You get what's coming and that's
a fact!
-

O Almighty Lord God, who neither slumberest nor sleepest; Protect and assist, we beseech thee, all those who at home or abroad, by land, by sea, or in the air, are serving this country, that they, being armed with thy defence, may be preserved evermore in all perils; and being filled with wisdom and girded with strength, may do their duty to thy honour and glory; through Jesus Christ our Lord. Amen.

"IN GOD WE TRUST"
sendpm.gif Reply With Quote