The Patriot Files Forums  

Go Back   The Patriot Files Forums > General > General Posts

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 06-17-2022, 10:12 PM

Distinctions
Contributor 
Question It Is Far Too Disheartening To Even Contemplate

6-17-2022 (Just More Personal Opinions)

“It is amazing to me - to even think about what direction another person’s life may take - and in my opinion, we are all (to one degree or another) just the products of but pure chance itself?”

And no one, after all, has any iron-clad guarantees of success, and I have personally known a few individuals who even lack the drive to try to succeed in one way or another, but rather, who fell back upon one of the oldest of all human ploys - it being, the route of an abject liar! Or even being one of those creatures who opt instead to make believe that they are truly successful, while in reality, they are naught but also-rand, who try to usurp, and to abscond, with the creativity of others!

But worst of all, are those thieves who spend their entire lifetimes attempting to lay claim to the creativity of others?! Or even those who phony-up their way throughout their entire lifetimes, and this, with the assistance of a gaggle of their toadies, who will swear to the erroneous mindsets (and fantasies) of those creatures who are without a conscience, ability or even a functioning mentality of their own, in my opinion?

“For the Only Throne of Actual Achievement (Or Even Trying - For That Matter) – that a few of these people are ever likely to occupy, may be tenuously balanced within Oblivion Itself?!”

Hardcore