The Patriot Files Forums  

Go Back   The Patriot Files Forums > General > General Posts

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 04-03-2023, 04:24 PM

Distinctions
Contributor 
Unhappy Celebrity & Hype

4-2-2023

Let’s cut through all of the B.S. and get right down to the bottom line here – unless you have a recognizable face and name, you had damned well better keep your day job! Political ambition after all, is greatly enhanced, if not ensured, by a famous mug and a well-used name plate!

And if you doubt this truthful analogy, then I invite you to do your homework and see just how many famous names over the course of the past two and a half centuries or so, have had their progeny, if not their immediate family, follow them right into critical positions of power?

Now this is not to say that some of these fortunate souls - were not capable or qualified, as many were indeed up to the tasks at hand! And I am also more than sure that their educations, fortunes, environmental, and social and peer structures - also went a long way toward their advancement! But to think, even for a moment, that family ties, wealth factors and important acquaintances alike, had little (or nothing) to do with their meteoric advance in society, is ludicrous at best!

Getting beyond that point, it really makes little difference ‘who you know’, in my opinion, if you are indeed the best person for the job? As the bottom line here is the welfare, the economy, and the advancement of “Our Nation and Her People”, in my opinion! For these are the valuable things that we will leave to “Our Country”, our kids, our posterity and our historical record!

And may “The Almighty” forever bless and preserve “The Gallant and the Noteworthy –
United States of America!”

Hardcore