Go Back   The Patriot Files Forums > General > General Posts

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 07-14-2023, 11:47 AM

Distinctions
Contributor 
Unhappy Maybe It's Not All Just Symbolic

7-14-2023

(More Personal Opinions)

Unfortunately, maybe there are a great many people out there who should considerer their political choices to be purely-symbolic or even just plain party oriented by nature? In short, they either vote along political party lines or their political choices are basically generational? (hrt-7/14/2023)

It is also my opinion however, that a person’s political party affiliations does not automatically mean that the selectee of any one political faction – is always the best man or woman for the job at hand or even the best suited to the needs of “Our Nation Or Her People” for that matter?! And it is also my opinion, that when a person is locked into any one candidate or political ideology – and can only adhere to the dictates of their one political faction alone, that this is akin to voting for a man or a woman just because of their race, their name recognition or even the color of their hair and eyes (opinion)? And if this is truly the case and I sometimes believe that it is, then I have genuinely got to wonder, just how often the best, the most productive, or even the person who is quintessentially suited to “Our Nation’s Needs” is passed over just because of prejudice, bias or even our very own innate stupidity? And for that matter, I have also got to wonder, just how much influence-peddling, false information, bogus credentials and maybe even just plain stupidity, has to do with our own selections in politics? “And As Such” maybe it is “Our Own Country and Our Own People As Well” who turn out to be the “Ultimate Losers Here”, especially when it comes to our choices in any given political election?

Hardcore
Old 07-14-2023, 02:10 PM

Unhappy It is what it will be.

It is what it will be.
&
Yes - We are the ultimate losers in the end.
-
The system is what it is and we The People have to live with it.
-
Promise's made - are always broken in the end.
-
The American system is a Broken Arrow of late.
-

O Almighty Lord God, who neither slumberest nor sleepest; Protect and assist, we beseech thee, all those who at home or abroad, by land, by sea, or in the air, are serving this country, that they, being armed with thy defence, may be preserved evermore in all perils; and being filled with wisdom and girded with strength, may do their duty to thy honour and glory; through Jesus Christ our Lord. Amen.

"IN GOD WE TRUST"
sendpm.gif Reply With Quote