The Patriot Files Forums  

Go Back   The Patriot Files Forums > General > General Posts

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 07-31-2023, 04:13 PM

Distinctions
Contributor 
Exclamation Great Talent - Forever Lost

7-31-2023

Many a man and women, great and small, have passed this way unsung - and more is the shame! For how many stories have gone untold, how many mighty minds have gone unrecognized and how many stout hearts, noble intentions and even outlandish dreams, have merely faded away into some oblique corner of the universe and this, just because some destructive fool was set lose upon this sod or was granted a free hand over his fellow man?

Worst yet, how many talented human beings have had their minds picked clean by creatures who lack a conscience or have nothing more to offer to life but own their unfettered ambitions, their own unbridled greed or their complete lack of talent and creativity? And yet, many of these creatures are being lauded as being almost divine and elected to public office and even idolized by peers who genuinely believe that it not how they got there that matters (at least not to them), but rather, that they have arrived!

Now I am sure that world history has, many times in eons past, applauded such creatures with gold, fame and even unearned worldly honors! But in reality, these people are naught but the thieves of undeserved credit to whom all is fair in love, politics, business and war!

But once again, what are a scant few of these people truly like in reality – certainly nothing to be applauded nor honored! And if the truth ever be known, maybe a few of them may indeed go down in the annals of mankind’s history as truly great and talented men and gifted women, and some probably were, but to them, the first thing that they may have been forced to surrender for their accolades and fame, may (?) have been their own immortal souls – arguably, the most precious and valuable of all human possessions! “Was it truly worth it or are they too now hoping to pass off any dishonor to an unsuspecting few?”

So to these vicious and disgusting creatures, I award “The Mythical Order of Vermin”, because no one knows better than they do the price that they had to pay for their few brief moments of stolen fame and glory?

And in the end and even if there is no final accounting, or even worldly retribution for that matter, they are indeed hungry creatures, in my opinion! And even if their deeds do manage to slip unnoticed, or scantly viewed, through-out all of the pages of world history without anyone knowing about them, the odor of their misappropriations, thefts and lies, will be known to powers that are far higher than they could ever imagine (or even fear) in life – count upon it!! “But in the end, what does it all really matter?” I mean, ‘Hell’ has got to be a pretty massive place, and one that is occupied by all such wayward creatures?

But the problem is, even if my opinions are never read, that these creatures are destined to dwell forever, amidst all of those other soulless beings who also believed that they too were eternal and that all such divine and esoteric punishments were all in the minds of fools – So Dream Thee On, Oh Miniver Cheevy – For Beelzebub Surely Await – “Lions and Tigers and Demons – Oh My!?”

Hardcore
Old 08-01-2023, 04:05 PM

Default The gates of hell are opening

The gates of hell are opening - we've fallen off the path or wretchedness.
Firewood for some - and all hell for others. The bootstrap's need to be
tightened. The mind's of man are in doubt and insecurity. As I said the
puzzle has missing pieces and until put in place nothing will be gained!
-

O Almighty Lord God, who neither slumberest nor sleepest; Protect and assist, we beseech thee, all those who at home or abroad, by land, by sea, or in the air, are serving this country, that they, being armed with thy defence, may be preserved evermore in all perils; and being filled with wisdom and girded with strength, may do their duty to thy honour and glory; through Jesus Christ our Lord. Amen.

"IN GOD WE TRUST"
sendpm.gif Reply With Quote