The Patriot Files Forums  

Go Back   The Patriot Files Forums > General > General Posts

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 08-05-2023, 09:25 PM

Distinctions
Contributor 
Exclamation Cutting Through All Of The B.S.

8-5-2023

We all hear a great deal about how the compassionate inner being of humanity is forever at work, and I do suppose that it genuinely is! However, and in my own personal opinion, there are people and organizations out there that still have the potential, the support, and even the mandate, to do far more good than they are presently doing, and yet, they still fall short – “Why Is That?”

Now I am not crying foul, nor even am I screaming craven, by no means, as there are many fine organizations around “Our Nation” that greatly assist those in need – physically, mentally, spiritually and even morally! It does, however, seem more than a bit peculiar and heart wrenching to see “American Kids, The Elderly, The Poor and The Infirmed” suffering, especially when we send massive sums of money and products overseas, support some foreign wars and conflicts and otherwise confront planetary inequity and this, while much of “Our Own Planet” still labors under the mistaken premise that we have genuinely conquered all domestic hunger, homelessness, disease, atrocity, violence, want, despair, need and even violence – Would That This Were Really True!?

“We are a great nation, one of the greatest in fact”- but we did not get there by being foolish, warlike, stingy, non-progressive, or even caught in a rut! We have given freely, fought to defend, sacrificed, and even bled for those ideals that we truly believe in!

And as such, doesn’t this planet (and even our own people as well), at least owe us a little a little vote of thanks now and then, just as we afforded to “The Nation of France” during “The American Revolution?”

We may be a friend to “The Free World”, but then, courtesy as well as consideration, are easily given, gratefully endeared and even forever appreciated! “AND SO IT IS!!”

“AND MAY GOD CONTINUE TO BLESS THE MIGHTY UNITED STATES OF AMERICA!”

Hardcore