The Patriot Files Forums  

Go Back   The Patriot Files Forums > General > General Posts

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 08-28-2023, 04:17 PM

Distinctions
Contributor 
Exclamation Truly Great - American Men & Women

8-28-2023

Granted once again, the annals of American History are packed with the tales of truly magnificent men and women like George and Martha Washington, Nathan Hale, Benjamin Franklin, Dolly Madison, Thomas Jefferson, Abraham Lincoln and that cornucopia of other patriotic, “American Super-Stars” without whose contributions, we would have never have become “The Greatest of All Nations” that we have become today!

But once again, what about all of those other ‘Magnificent Patriots’, without whose immeasurable contributions, “Our Nation” just might have become just another lack-luster backwater of hypocrisy - one that could only be digested by reading through the often boring pages of former legends past – the John and Jane Does, of our illustrious history who made immeasurable contributions to our national ethos, and without who’s sacrifices in blood, sweat, tears and toil, this nation of ours might never have sprung into being – and it is of these everyday heroes that I now sing! The laborers and the tradesmen, the constructors and the engineers, the manufacturers, and all of those other people who, by the sweat of their own brow, and the blood in their veins, built “This Nation of Ours”, one blessed rock at a time! “And who harmoniously sings the praises of these irreplaceable and unnamed heroes of yore?”

For these were “Our All American Patriots As Well - and it is of these heroes and builders of what we have become today, that I now sing!!”

Hardcore
Old 08-29-2023, 07:18 AM

Unhappy Yes - they would agree!

HC - I wonder how many of these great dignitaries of the past
are screaming from their graves? What was once - has become
something other today.
-
Yes - things change over time - they set the rules and they
fought for freedom. They made America Great!
-
What we've done today must have them rolling and screaming
from their graves - on how different the United States are
today.
-
I bet they hear things like: Houston we have a Problem!
-
We American's definitely have a problem today!
-
The Country today is in ciaos - the issue's of which
resulted in an attack on the Capitol would shock
them - but its not the first time. A resurgence
of such events of late indicates - we have a
problem.
-
[I'd say YES we have big problem - Boats]

O Almighty Lord God, who neither slumberest nor sleepest; Protect and assist, we beseech thee, all those who at home or abroad, by land, by sea, or in the air, are serving this country, that they, being armed with thy defence, may be preserved evermore in all perils; and being filled with wisdom and girded with strength, may do their duty to thy honour and glory; through Jesus Christ our Lord. Amen.

"IN GOD WE TRUST"
sendpm.gif Reply With Quote