The Patriot Files Forums  

Go Back   The Patriot Files Forums > General > General Posts

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 03-22-2003, 03:18 PM

Default Iraq Caused Deaths

First of all, I am not predujust (sp), as most of you know.

But I seen on the CNN News that this man Waters-bey is blaming Pres. Bush jr for the death of his son.

This man that joined the service , joined out of his own heart and trust of the USA. He done his duty to the Fullest Extreme, that being , sacrificing his life for the freedom of the one that he loves.

To me, it is a SHAME that this guys father gets on National TV and blames the pres for his sons death.

Yes, this guy is black, but so what, I am mostly Indian, so what the heck.

I dont intend to or mean to start anything on here, but this Waters-Bey man could have been like the rest, and say that thier son/husband gave his life for what he thought and tought to be the right thing.

I dont make very many serious posts, but this one is........

enough...............

BTW, before I got adopted my last name was Waters.........
Old 03-22-2003, 03:56 PM

Distinctions
VOM Contributor 
Default A Little Slack

Let's cut this guy some slack. Not having walked in his shoes, yet, I don't know what he's feeling, but it's probably a combination of emotions, including anger, denial and a few others. What I find even more disturbing is the vicious and intrusive reporters, trying too hard for a story, interviewing people in their time of grief. Shameless scumbags, who don't know the beginnings of decency.

"Political correctness is a doctrine, fostered by a delusional, illogical minority, and rabidly promoted by an unscrupulous mainstream media, which holds forth the proposition that it is entirely possible to pick up a turd by the clean end."
sendpm.gif Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2003, 04:06 PM

Scout,

I have to one hundred percent agree with you on the Media deal.

Those people dont know, cant know, and when to know to poke their nosy noses into thing that dont concern alot of persons.

enough...........