The Patriot Files Forums  

Go Back   The Patriot Files Forums > General > General Posts

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 03-31-2003, 07:30 PM

Distinctions
Contributor 
Question Great Guns! [just A Question]

Contrary to what a few fools may say, this ?War Against Iraq? is going along ?Great Guns!?

We have advanced further and faster than any other juggernaut that I am aware of in military history, yet to a scant few, the war should have been over the day after we set foot upon Iraqi soil!? These people have been watching far too much ?Star Wars? I think!?

One question that I have found troubling, however, is the one about ?Iraq?s Weapons of Mass Destruction!? It seems that Hussein (if he is still among the living), Tariq Aziz, Two Of Hussein?s Brats, Saddam?s Mouthy VP, and some of his generals (Those that can tie their own shoes), are warning of dire consequences at the gates of Baghdad!?

I must assume that they are referring to ?Weapons of Mass Destruction?, such as Sarin, Mustard Gas, Dirty Bombs, Collective Babylonian Body Odor, and the like!

"Many in power here in America have warned Hussein and Iraq against using these banned people-killers!" However, some of those ?Damned Iraqi Fools? still insist that if they are backed to the wall, they would unleash these weapons that they (Iraq) and some within the United Nations claim they do not have!?

Our protection against such chemical and biological weapons is said to be the best! But just by virtue of the fact that a few of the "CRAZIER IRAQ-NIDS? are threatening to utilize these mass chemical and biological-killer against Coalition Forces, my question is this -

?WHAT DO YOU BELIEVE OUR IMMEDIATE RESPONSE and/or RETALIATION TO SUCH AN ATTACK WOULD BE??

Many (Political & Military alike) have assured us that retaliation would be "Swift, Awesome and Total Indeed", but all of these "American Leaders" that I have heard during the last twelve or so days, have refused (at least to my knowledge) to go into detail as to what form it would take!?

?I know that it is all classified and academic to this point, but should the Iraqis use poison gas, germ warfare, or maybe even dirty bombs, what is your opinion on the nature of the response of the Coalition?!?

"ARE YOU LISTENING SADDAM?"

VERITAS
Old 03-31-2003, 07:37 PM

I would surmise that it is similar to the Korean War, in that Truman made it known to the Soviets and the Chinese, that the US would use any and every weapon in it's arsenal, implying the use of nuclear weapons. However, as history has seen, it was not done, but the threat kept the Soviets in check.
That same threat was leveled against Saddam in the first Gulf War, same result.
I think they are using the same ploy in this instance.
Old 03-31-2003, 07:39 PM

Distinctions
Contributor 

MAYBE ITS JUST A THREAT!!!!!!

WHO KNOWS FOR SURE!!!