The Patriot Files Forums  

Go Back   The Patriot Files Forums > General > General Posts

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 08-11-2003, 10:00 AM

Distinctions
VOM Contributor 
Default Onesix.....

I must have had an easy cruise, as I never met up with a Navy Lawyer. I don?t think they put Lawyers on cruisers or destroyers, at least I wasn?t aware of one. I think they were ashore fussing with the sand crabs, yard birds and feather merchants. I suppose they went directly to 0-3 as well. For all practical purposes a USN line officer had the role of an Attorney and took care of UCMJ stuff and things of that nature.

But then my luck ran out and my Mrs. became a Lawyer and then my daughter became one and I was cornered, fini, done for. Woe is me, snivel, snivel.

Scamp
sendpm.gif Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 08-11-2003, 04:28 PM

Yall,

This "asshol-" is my soon to be X son in law.

I have been asking questions about his "BS" for some quite time now.

From word GO, there aint a single person in our family that has liked him, except Divinicia, ( my step daughter)

This "so called MAN" has yet to put a roof over the babies head of 6 years.

One HELL of an EXAMPLE of a HUMAN MAN.

LIES out the ASS........

That is why I am asking "if" it possible to go from Spec4 to Capt in the US Army Reserves.

He has NO Prior combat duty experiences, and as a matter of fact, RIGHT NOW his MOS ( I guess you Army Guys call it that) , is for working on Washers and Dryers, etc.......

He just keeps on trying and trying to have the divorce delayed cause he says he has orders for deployment to Iraq..

The Judge says he has to see these orders first, BUT , the dumb ass cant come up with them, nor anyone in his unit.

To shed some more light..

I know this aint no site to bring family matters into, ,but this wannbee is driving me crazy, and I need all the info I can get to prove this scumbag to jutice before his own falmily and ours.

This cant be a " field Promotion ", cause the guy is in the States all but one weekend a month and the is is another STate.

THIS MF REALLY IS GETTING TO MY BONES,!!!!!!!

Now any suggestions??????

Except forget it!!!

This is my granddaughters life that it will effect.....
Old 08-11-2003, 05:38 PM

Distinctions
VOM Contributor 
Default reeb

You might want to ask this wannabee for a copy of his commission certificate, or a set of orders, or simply to see his uniform. Get him to put it on, and invite your local FBI agent to come calling for a house visit, and soon, your soon-to-be ex-son-in-law will be the guest of a federal facility. Or you could threaten him with the FBI gig, in order to speed up the divorce process. Or invite me over, and I'll show up and whip his ass just for grins!

"Political correctness is a doctrine, fostered by a delusional, illogical minority, and rabidly promoted by an unscrupulous mainstream media, which holds forth the proposition that it is entirely possible to pick up a turd by the clean end."
Old 08-12-2003, 03:56 AM

SS,

Very good ideas......

I am gonna use a couple and just see what does happen.

Thanks alot....

enough........
Old 08-12-2003, 07:25 AM

Distinctions
VOM Contributor 
Default Reeb........

Ya got a tough one going Reeb and it may be that the guy has some significant mental issues bubbling in the crock pot and could possibly go postal, who knows. But for sure there seems to be a trail of deception that?s gotten larger than life and that?s never a good sign. So my advise would be to press ahead at a slow and steady rate until you are convinced all the parameters are on the table then do what needs to be done in order to protect the innocent. But don?t do anything you can get in trouble for, as that would just make matters worse. One thing to remember is that you as a Step father and Step Grandfather have no legal status in this flail unless the Judge grants some kind of guardianship, so there is an extreme limit as to what you can realistically do in terms of confrontation, etc., and not get in trouble. But on the other hand, communication of facts and findings in a positive but non-threatening manner has a way of defining the field of play and keeping the lid on things.

My guess is that guy is the star in his own ?B? grade movie, will always have trouble with reality and all the King?s horses and men won?t change that. The results and symptoms can be managed to a certain degree but the basic behavior is what it is and that chances of that changing is somewhere between slim and none. I saw some of this behavior while in the Navy and those guys weren?t going to stop until they were a pockmark on the side of the UCMJ Mountain and so it came to pass. Too bad, but that?s the way things work out sometimes.

Scamp
Old 08-12-2003, 10:03 AM

Thanks Scamp.

Want to hear one more from his mouth to his soon to be X.

He couldnt pay child support cause he had to buy new boots for the trip to Iraq, cause he wore out his other ones hunting the wooded areas for parts of the shuttle.

The Reserves werent called in for that, right.

This guy makes me sick.

You want to know something?

A long time ago I signed on THC and ran into Bits, and I was carrying on like a wild dog, and he came back at me, and asked "where the hell you been for the last thirty years".

I told him I was working and supporting my family, and Bits set me straight about the newcomers on these sites and the wanna be ones.

Good advice from him.

enough.............

I cant pass it on to my xsoninlaw, but I hope someone can.
Old 08-12-2003, 11:17 AM

ONESIX, you are correct in stating that an officer with over 10 years service who is RIF'd goes to his highest held enlisted rank. In the case of someone who went to OCS that would be E-5 unless he had a higher rank than that when he entered OCS. ALL OCS Candidates are promoted to E-5 on entering OCS no matter what rank they held prior to walking in the door unless they were already an E-6 or higher. We had a SP-5 in our unit in Germany who eventually was busted down to E-2 for drunkenness but who retired as a Colonel O-6. He'd been RIF'd just after Korea and had been a WWII Officer up through the ranks. He did his last 7 years as an EM.
Old 08-12-2003, 11:58 AM

Distinctions
VOM Contributor 
Default Another thought Reeb......

Aside from the usual divorce crazies that go on, there are some pro-active things that can happen that will make life a lot easier later on. One big thing would be for your Step Daughter to know what County services are available for collecting child support. If the soon to be former is unreliable or known to make up sea stories over child support payments, she may want to look into this service. I believe this a federally funded service that works through the County court system/DA. They enforce a Court order, collect payments and make payment to person noted on the Court order. I was acquainted with a Lady that did this and believe me, they know how to deal with sea stories and how to keep child support payments flowing, boy howdy.

This has the advantage of keeping the BS out of sight and mind and the aggravation factor to a minimum level, especially the aggravation factor to the Grandma and Step Granddad. Later on when new significant others get in the former husband-wife loop, this service will keep all kinds of grief and BS out of the kiddos life, not to mention your Step Daughter?s, her Ma?s and yours.

Just food for thought and something pro-active that can be done to make sure the Kiddo doesn?t get short changed if ya reckon ya got an unreliable weasel in the woodpile. I believe there are minimal sign-up costs and some qualification criteria involved, but something to check out and know about I?d say.

Scamp