The Patriot Files Forums  

Go Back   The Patriot Files Forums > General > Political Debate

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 10-08-2009, 10:53 AM

Distinctions
Contributor 

ussfa344,

Use the Smilies ->

Click [More] to get to the better ones and see what they mean. I makes sarcasm easier.

It also makes it easier to not use words that will get a person banned.

Joy

sendpm.gif Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 10-08-2009, 11:40 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by darrels joy View Post
ussfa344,

Use the Smilies ->

Click [More] to get to the better ones and see what they mean. I makes sarcasm easier.

It also makes it easier to not use words that will get a person banned.

Joy
Joy and all Y'all,

I am new to computers and I have not yet learned how to use the smiles and such. I only got my fist PC back in about 1985 and it is hard to teach this old dog new tricks. But with the patience and help of this group I'll learn. Let's see -- -- yep, I got it. Thanks Joy.

What words get you banned here, obama? Hey, I call him by his middle name HUSSEIN rather trick baby, and don't use the name of his second in command, the plagiarist. They were preceeded in office by Elmer Fudd (no offense to the cartoon character) and Fudd's VP - quick-draw. They were preceded by "I did not inhale" (or was it swallow) and his sidekick Howdy Doody. Again, no offense to the honorable cartoon character.

There -- Have I managed to insult enough pliticians or should I also inclue Pat Paulson's twin brother Mr. Personality who happened to also be the father of Elmer Fudd. I already nailed Ray-gun in a previous post, so the only one left is peanut brain and the only guy boring enough to make Fudd's dad look like he was anything other than a wimp.

I almost forgot...

What do you get when you cross a hawk with a chicken? A Quayle.

Did I miss anyone?

In all seriousness, I would like to know where I might find a list of words that would get me banned.

Robert Pryor
Old 10-08-2009, 12:18 PM

Distinctions
Contributor 

Quote:
Read before posting to this forum

The political debate forum, while not as heavily moderated as other forums, does have one unbending rule:

No matter how heated the debate gets direct attacks against other forum members will not be tolerated.

If you need to take a break then take a break but if you insist on berating and cursing fellow members your privileges to post in this forum will be suspended.
Also any cursing is not allowed as this site is a Library of Congress - Veterans History Project Official Partner and is often used as a reference for school children.

Old 10-08-2009, 01:29 PM

Distinctions
Contributor 
Default Robert,...

Not many around (well in my neck of woods anyway) that think similarly about: "Tricky Dick".
Or, that his merits for America far surpassed the sophomoric nonsense that got him kicked-out of office.

Other than foolishly stickin-up for a bunch of friends whom obviously were better suited as Day Care Camp Supervisors than White House Aids & Advisors, not automatically burning 18 minutes of damaging tapes basically made even this Nixon admirer seriously question The Man.

This is how I often rationalized Nixon's Quite Sad Departure, both for myself & others.
"If The Prez doesn't have the sense to burn the tapes that can hang him, how-in-the-hell can he be trusted with that: 'Black Box'"? Whether right or wrong,...such was my take or rationalization on that early forced Presidential Adios.

Still,...betcha if: "Land Slide Winner" Nixon were a Democrat, he would have easily finished his second term. Hell,...a Democrat even getting orally serviced in The Oval Office during working hours by an ALSO on U.S. Payroll Subordinate,...actually suffered zilch. Not even a slap on the wrist from Hillary.

Is The Blue Dress on display at The Clinton Library? Wouldn't surprise me one bit.

Democrats just can do no wrong. Instead of jail for fraud:"Melt-down Overseer Barney Franks" was even rewarded MORE BILLION$ to piss-away. Instead of jail for Tax Evasion, the tax finnagler Rangel & Cohorts are right now conniving how to BETTER Tax: "We The (Schnook$),...and especially BETTER WITHOUT OUR EVEN KNOWING IT. Absolutely Amazing!

Neil
Old 10-08-2009, 08:51 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by reconeil View Post
Is The Blue Dress on display at The Clinton Library? Wouldn't surprise me one bit. Neil
Neil/Folks,

I would imagine that it is indeed on display there. I distinctly remember reading once that the DNA tests proved conclusively that the incriminating stains came from Buddy, the First Dog,

Robert
Old 10-09-2009, 05:57 AM

Distinctions
Contributor 
Default Now, now,...Robert.

There's a whole lot of Dog Lovers out there not appreciative of your giving dogs overall
a-bad-rap in general.

Though, the comparison to: "Old Slick Willy" and/or once; "Loverboy-In-Chief" to a typical Officialdom Horny Canine,...I personally find Quite Appropriate (Honest also).

Neil